What's the wierdest thing you've ever encountered?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Quandary, Jan 7, 2011.

1. My story isn't the weirdest ever, but it made me wonder for a while. This happened like 2 minutes ago. I'm coming off a high, and I'm taking a shit. Do my duty, than finish up. I look down when I'm about to flush. My turds literally implode. Like, actually implode, like a water bottle in the deep ocean. I'm just like "Wat." and go on my merry way.

I had never seen a turd implode before. I felt honored.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm in the pursuit of lulz, and I want to hear your stories. Either high or sober, what's the weirdest thing you've seen or encountered? They can be funny or whatever, or just something that made you wut at the time.

Edit: I just realized I spelled "weird" wrong. Fuck.

2. I saw a pimp literally pimp slap a hooker downtown once.
    He was all fly, and she was all haggard and beat. So it was funny yet sad and surreal. Haha

3. when me and my friends where about to go pick up some beer and get baked there were these two dog tied to a bike rack and they were just fucking. it was hilarious because when the owner untied them and started walking, they were still humping and walking :eek:

4. I have 2 stories.

The first one, me and my buddy are just chillin at our smoke spot in a forest by his house. All was well, we were on to our 3rd or 4th bowl and then out of nowhere a fucking coyote or wolf or something runs by us. At first I thought it was a dog but nobody came looking for it, or called it. We didn't even hear anything before it showed up either.

The second story, we were all by the local supermarket. It's about 10:30 so all the stores are just about closed and there aren't many cars here. So we are all just standing around waiting for our friend to pick us up and out of the corner of my eye i see something. Next thing I know, I see a huge pick-up driving backwards at about 70Km/h! I was just sitting there going "did I really just see that?"