Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the weirdest thing you've smoked out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Samssweet125, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I mean things nobody would think about like once I smoked out of a hollow fishing pole using a drill and a screen. Then another time I used a hollow lamb bone made an aluminum foil bowl and smoked it like a chillum, (it was nasty one kid puked) so what's yours?

2. A newborn baby.

3. Damn... nothing too insane.

My friend hand carved a 3 inch pipe with a choke and everything out of a 2x4. We called it the Woody. :laughing:

4. Haha there we go that's a start and my first homemade pipe was a metal steam roller I took a tire pressure gauge and used the tube from it flattened it a little stuck a socket on and toked I use bible papers untill I can go home to get a new price cause mine broke:(

5. Haf... Why are you stalking the thread? Haha jk

6. An apple. I live on the edge.

7. Dude you need to be creative with it by it I mean toking

8. Anyone with an earth bong or a sturburst pipe?

9. I once used a smarties tube with a bowl made out of a microphone top. Fuck yeah.

10. haha along time ago my mom busted me and my sister smoking out of a deflated basketball.. was a hella awkward situation to say the least lol.

11. Haha respect but how the hell did you do it

12. Made a joint out of a tootsie roll one time a long time ago... I got one hit then burned the fuck out of my finger XD

13. how did you do that??:D

I smoked out of a pipe made from aluminium foil only. just wrapped some foil around a pencil and squeeze it tight and then bend the end up so your weed wont fall out. works great:D
    and i also used a beercan making a hole in it and just stick the bud in

14. just like an apple kinda poke a hole through where you put air in and where its deflated kinda makes a big bowl and poke small holes with a pin. oh that brings me much laughter when i think about that. that pipe was all hood

15. Hahaha that would have huge hits but sucks you got caught my sister won't even touch a bowl anymore

16. A carved yam. Gotta do what you gotta do!

17. ski glove and tinfoil contraption...fucking retarded

18. A vagina ..... I put the weed in her belly button .....

19. Oh that's almost as funny as the new born baby but I want this to at least be kind of serious no saying shit cause you think it'll be funny