Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. my friend lookeed like a clown haha

2. Please take other drug references out of this post, ya don't want to get banned bro

3. I was smoking with my friend in his room. we were hitting is bong and blowing out the window. Then all of a sudden his mom barges in without knocking. She stared at me shaking her head. Like 10 seconds of awkward silence....then she said "If you aint chokin, you aint smokin." then tells my friend she's going to the store. closes door.

4. A falling star.

5. One time me and my roomie were walking round while retarded high at like 5 am, this was like hour 1 in a 6 hour walk. And a cop drove in street in front of us and we obviously didn't belong there cause it was super rich neighborhood and we ran through 2 golf courses to get their so we thought we were fucked, well something else caught his attention. When we rounded corner we saw a wrecked car just chilling in middle of road, the car it hit was gone and drive booked it so that was strange

6. A dead body in a hospital gown outside a hospital in the middle of the street

7. Winner.

8. Seriously. Was in car driving down street... Looked like he just walked out the hospital got hit by someone who just left the scene.. Only thing I can think of... Another time same hospital was drinking with friends at del taco across the street from hospital.. Some dude was talking with us All fucked up on morphine saying they pumped him with it n told him he could leave if he wanted.. Dude was trippin

9. Me and my homie were at mcds eating and notice a blind date going on beside us, we listen in and here the 50ish yr old man say how hes addicted to pain pills blah blah blah, anyway he goes to get a drink and the lady calls her friend bitching about how awful its going, the guy comes back and she puts on her fake smile and acts happy. was pretty funny.

10. Hotboxing my car and I looked at someone in the rear view and I swear thier head turned into a lightbulb and floated away. crazy shit man.

11. This was like last week or so. Was on my way to work, took a couple hits from my mflb while driving there. Had a nice buzz, throw some drops in, go into work. As I'm loading my truck in the lot, I look up past the steering wheel, and see a full grown adult (probably dude) in a brown bear costume. Full body, paws and pedobear-esque mask. He was just lurkin on the other side of the chain link fence in the bushes/short trees, with two garbage bags in each hand (no idea what was in em). When I looked up at him, he turned and looked me in the eye with those fucking bear costume eyes, and then walked away in the bushes. Tripped me the fuck out hahah...I live in WA by the way and it was like 30 out at the time that day.

12. I was in my kitchen eating a Baconator from Wendy's...Then the baconator ate me and I woke up

13. LULZ....dude that's awesome

-IVXX

14. This dude doing MAGIC TRICKs!!! It's was so entertaining

15. I was smoking outside and this raccoon type thing ran out... it had a long snout and was like a raccoon type ant eater

idk what the hell that thing was... but i just stood there and watched as it waddled by like it was nothing