Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Your mom.

Jk, really though: Saw this homeless dude taking a dump once while high. Not to mention all the meth deals/ addicts and prostitutes I've seen doing random shit. Haha

2. One time I was at my ex's dads retirement party at this restaurant. We were all drinking and eating, dancing etc. me and a buddy decide to go smoke in my car in the parking lot. We were in there hotboxin the car, when we see two people walk outside, a guy and a girl who we didn't know. They start making out once they get around back by the dumpsters. He's grabbin all over her, they're goin at it, and I'm thinkin oh shit we're about to get some kinda show. Sure enough she bends down and pulls her undies down, and they start bangin with her leaned up facing the dumpster lol! Then like 25 seconds in my girl and my guys girl walk out and open the back door, which turns on the inside lights, and the two lover birds turn all freaked out, pull up their drawers and take off hahaha. My friend was like "baby you ruined our damn show!!" That was a funny one. I was crackin up because she was taller than the guy who was fuckin her and she was in heels lol, some reason it just made me laugh, funny sight. Damn I'm spaced I hope this made sense lol :smoke::smoke:

3. lmfaoooo...Your back yard is too fucking awesome btw. That duck was a serial killer/rapist in a past life...

4. So... you were tripping the entire time of a movie... but everytime ive ever tripped on salvia it lasted 10-20 min... sounds fake as fuck. Sorry.

5. Soooo...I was at a Glow stick rave and it was pretty cool. However, there was this room under the stage that had a 200 or so ppl capacity and they had sick trippy visuals on the entire back wall.

Somehow I made friends with the asian dude who worked the lights in the back and he played me the trippiest show ever. (he even smoked me out) also sold me some good st00fs.

But anyway I just watched that for like 3 hrs with the heavy bass music going on...was so ridiculously loud it vibrated me, but I was super high so it didn't bother my ears.

And yes this was heavy indica but I was on "caffeine" so no tiredness just couch lock and endlessly being mesmerized.

One of the best parts...at one point this extremely hot chick thought it was cool to dance in the light that made the show so I saw her shadow go through the trippy scenes and got to watch her dance (she was far above avg dancer :D) without being a creeper.

Later the asian dudes boss came in and gave him 4 $100s to buy weed for the VIPs lol...he just kept looking at me and then giving me that "why is the guy here?"..."should I tell him to gtfo?" .... "nah this guy is stoned as fuck"

Then the those weird security cops kept walking through because they smelled the weed we were smoking haha...they never thought to look at the light booth :p

6. High as shit at a party one time and 5 or 6 girls were flashing at another party that was across the street. I was sitting there watching and all of a sudden this cop pulls up, gets out and stand with everyone else looking at their tits... When they were done he just got back in his car and drove away.

7. I don't know if your familiar with the UK show Top Gear but I was at a friends house having a smoke in his back garden.
    Him and another friend were standing next to each other and I thought they looked just like Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond. Once I told them they started pretending a punch bag was a car and were walking around it pointing out 'key features', was trippy shit.

8. It was my second time smoking and i was smoking with my bro, who is my stoner-jedi, so i'm trying to smoke as much as him, and he had been smoking for a good year. So after we got done with the actual smoking i couldn't control my jaw at all and got my jaw locked in a wide-open position, wider than it has ever been or would ever be. Then, in my mind, the top of my head goes back and fucking HELL arose from my mouth and i had to fight a demon through a 2D scroller type thing. Fucking scary and fucking true story.

9. I was sitting in a park with two of my buddies smoking a spliff each. We were at the corner of it and we could see everything going on. A little girl appears to be running with a kite but we could only see the string and no flying object. Looking up into the sky we see something that appears to be a bald eagle or some other huge bird soaring up in the air. Baring in mind this is inner city london, this was unlikely to be a big bird of prey.

My buddy stands up and begins to walk (steadily speeding up) and eventually running towards the little girl with the kite shouting "Fuck off with your string, it's attracting things!"
    Long story short - Girl = Scared shitless, My mate looks like some kind of anti green-peace extremist in front of 6 or 7 Mummys and Daddys with they're children + tripping up half way through is chariots of fire like sprint towards the girl he tore his £200 jeans.

10. Weirdest thing i've been apart of, happened recently. So I'd thought I would share.

A black suv, more specifically a tahoe, chased me on a bike trail at 7pm through a whole bunch of woods. It started after I crossed a street onto a pathway, a car noticed me as it pulled out from a street nearly a hundred feet or so. I kept on pedaling not thinking about anything really. Until I turned around to see the same car aligning itself on this pathway, quickly picking up speed. Luckily I am pretty fast on a bike, so I practically pedaled for my life while this massive vehicle is some how able to keep up with me through twists and turns.
    My first reaction was thinking it was some drunken bafoon goofing off, possibly teenagers doing the same thing but, there is no way either of those two categories would fit the description of how well that person drove through those woods on a trail that barley withheld its width.
    Sometimes it got to the point where it felt like the front bumper was hardly 2 feet away. Usually from the path turning into a straight away for roughly 50 feet at a time.
    Thankfully I have been on this path plenty of times and knew my way around it, even in the dark. Also the car's lights on the path helped guide the way at times too.
    Eventually I worked my way out of the exit of the path and crossed a bridge to another neighborhood. Crossing back in the other direction while trying to stay away from lights. Never saw the car again, but still intrigues me on why that event occurred.

11. But to stay on topic, the weirdest thing i've have seen while high...
    Is probably looking into a fireplace that morphed into a 3 dimensional pit of hell. As men and women walked as slaves around a never ending downward tower made of flames.
    (This wasn't from cannabis obviously, but I did smoke a bowl too.)

12. The weirdest shit I've seen while high was a day when I snorted 20mg's of 2c-b and smoked a few joints.

We were outside at night and it was pitch black. Combining the drugs on top of that really just brought us into a very paranoid state of mind. We were walking through a pitch black tunnel, and it felt like it was a portal to another world and shit, lol.

When the 2c-b started wearing off, I could see black rabbits hiding near the trees etc. They were staring at me in a bad way. Generally a fucked up day.

13. second time smoking green at uni.
    pack a bowl..milk it..packed another bowl..milked it.
    feel like I'm going to whitey so I lay down on the floor when some prick turns the light off and starts blasting sonic dubstep...I get REALLY uncomfortable (paranoia, feel like I'm going to spew)..try to stand up, imagination gets the best of me...see my friend flying around my room in Dr.Eggmans ship...I panic and whitey all over them.
    turns out they were just trying to leave the room.

14. i was chillin with tyrese, mary, john, joseph and beyonce. and all of us are getting really smashed off this good stuff i managed to get my hands on. nice quality weed you can definitely tell by the smell, it was naaaaaast.

well we finish 7 grams between the 6 of us and tyrese, being the pseudo macho that he is, showed everyone who the true puff daddy was. so everyones talking amongst themselves and pretty much backed out of the fat bowls i was passing around. they were on the verge of fainting it seemed.

so tyrese is pale, and i can tell hes freaking out. im just smoking my bowl to myself and looking at him dead in the eye. this went on for like a minute. then he suddenly fell on the floor. i froze. he was shaking. but it only lasted for 5 seconds, no one else seen it except me. the music was loud and they were so focused on each other they didnt see poor tyrese hit the floor and shake uncontrollably.

but he got up pretty quick and he was okay after that.

15. Me and my friends just finished a burn cruise an we were gonna skate so, we park an see two straight up Mexicans having cowboy butt sex in the skate park

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SZzFaAZyY]Weirdest Video You Will EVER See! GUARANTEED! - YouTube[/ame]

This thing was fucking crazy to watch

17. Me and a few buds were blazed, and I mean smacked. We were looking at the flame on our lighters, and had some music in the background. Anyways we looked up at the full moon in the sky and that bitch was singing...Shit was crazy. Lol

18. one time me and 2 buddies were pretty high, so we decided to watch a movie. my friend snuck into the bathroom and put on a werewolf mask. the window next to me was open and he then proceeded to jump into the house from outside via the window and act like he was eating me. scary shit.

19. a fat bitch named' loraine in crocadile spandex---"tripping" on .001 of a shroomcap
    asks why the girls whos really trippin is playin in the dirt.... begins playing in the dirt
    a drunk bitch on the edge of the cliff drinking... my girlfriend puking red on the fire...

i bet it woulda been weird to see three people coming from the woods carrying a girl, hoods up, shuffling

20. My friend and I had just shared a Blunt of Fire and we decided we wanted to go grab some lunch. We make it to the first four way intersection, and as we're chilling at the stop light I see a tall, brown-haired figure far off to the side. He began crossing the road when it really sunk in. The white robes. The long hair. The beard. The sandals. The full sized cross. It was Jesus Christ himself. We were both too high to even fathom. So what did we do? The only natural response. We rolled down the windows and began singing "Carry On my Wayward Son".