Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever seen while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiKoChE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I can't remember if I posted this already but me and a friend were parked on the side of the road in a wooded area (at night). While we were blazing up, suddenly in the distance lights started moving from right to left very fast. Its hard to describe exactly what it looked like from our point of view, but I remember us being like "WTF IS THAT?!?!" We decided to drive up and see what it is, and it turns out it was a fucking train lol. It looked trippy as fuck from our point of view though.

2. i once saw a man cut his own wrist and start drinking his blood on a bus.

just kidding, tat shit woulda been crazy though haha

3. once i saw a giant yellow smiley face then i started spinneing into a tunnel fo colrs then i looked down at my legs and they were glowing while everything else went black

4. was comming back from mc d's and i saw a miget get out of a car with a slugehamer taller then him..

5. once i saw an amish man's horse and buggy sitting outside of an autozone in kentucky.

6. #1266 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    Well I could not really see it but me and my friend were fishing in the Chesapeake Bay off of someone's dock(we were allowed and supposed to be there) at about 12 at night, maybe later I was pretty high. And mind you were on an island in the middle of the bay so night here is just blackness. When suddenly we hear this small motorized ariel vehicle come flying along, it didnt sound like a plane and was not very loud at all, and it just stops and we can hear it hovering about 15 or 20 feet above us just watching us for a good minute or two. Then it just went along on its way. I was pretty high at the time, so it freaked me out a little because I had yet to realize it was probably a UAV being tested or doing homeland security work.This was about 5 or 6 years ago when UAVs were becoming a big deal so I am certain that is what it was.

7. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']Well I could not really see it but me and my friend were fishing in the Chesapeake Bay off of someone's dock(we were allowed and supposed to be there) at about 12 at night, maybe later I was pretty high. And mind you were on an island in the middle of the bay so night here is just blackness. When suddenly we here this small motorized ariel vehicle come flying along, it didnt sound like a plane and was not very loud at all, and it just stops and we can hear it hovering about 15 or 20 feet above us just watching us for a good minute or two. Then it just went along on its way. I was pretty high at the time, so it freaked me out a little because I had yet to realize it was probably a UAV being tested or doing homeland security work.This was about 5 or 6 years ago when UAVs were becoming a big deal so I am certain that is what it was.[/quote]

It probably was considering the naval academy there. Idk if that would have anything to do with it.

I saw a black man break dancing in a playground.

I was also at this park at nite about to smoke. Well it was dark as fuck and as soon as I lit up I saw 2 people just sitting on a bench. It was 2am.

8. This video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRxOqHurvuw]Pencil Face - YouTube[/ame]

9. dude never thought I'd say this...but those are TOO big.

10. Naa..id sleep with my head in between those...:smoke:

11. I saw my friend's head morph into a rat's head for a second and then it morphed right back.

12. [quote name='"NiKoChE"']

Naa..id sleep with my head in between those...:smoke:[/quote]

Lmao...might need a snorkel

13. One time I was skating back home and was super baked, then I seen these 2 dogs that got stuck and were facing away from each other, it was pretty weird.

14. AHAHA"jk" :smoking:

15. so a couple summers ago me and two of my friends were walking down the street and a truck passes by us, and then stops when it gets like 100 feet past us down the road. we stopped walking and then a second later the guy put it in reverse and just floored it back towards us- at first we thought we were gonna get rapped but he just kept on goin past us, still in reverse, and then just before he was out of our vision he honked his horn which was this weird as melody. hahaha we were so high we were like WTF!!

16. I work at a car dealership and saw an Amish family buying a car...some of them have evolved a bit more than others

17. I just drove home high. And I was getting out of my truck (it's pretty tall) so I kinda have to slide out of it. While doing that I had my keychain in my hand and it slid down my pantleg. When I tried to put my keys in my pocket they were stuck to my pants! Turns out one of the rings got caught around a frayed part of my jeans.. But, there was no fucking gap in the metal ring.. So how did it get caught on my jeans!!? Magic or some shit. I had to rip it off of my pants. :(

image-533857118.jpg

18. i was smoking in my car of a night down at this park, and theres houses all along the street thats near the park. i thought i saw the shadow of some guy walking and then he stopped, i was so high so i was just staring at this guy and he didnt move, im thinking what the f is he doing, then i realize its just a bin on the side of the road. i swear i must have been halucinating or something

19. Every time I toke weird shit goes on, one of the weirdest was when I was walking home from one of my friends' house with my girl and we had both been smoking on, anyway there was this tree coming over a fence and kinda covering a bit of the path and I was looking at it thinking "I'm gonna crouch and go under this tree," and next thing you know my girlfriend tries to push me into the tree as we get to it and at the EXAAAAAAAAACT same time she pushed me, I crouched down and kept on walking ... two minutes later I'm "woawhh did you see that?!" we were laughing for ages man... ninja shit haha I'm pretty stoned at the minute like... :cool:

20. It's funny how after you notice the difference of something or someone between sober and high, it's hilarious. Like my drivers Ed teacher the 2nd day of class I decided to get baked and she looked like a fucking crow