What's the weirdest smell you've ever smelled?

Discussion in 'General' started by J_IntheMix, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Can't sleep ha.

1st thing that comes to mind is the smell of this alley in DTLA. it's by grand central market. mixture of homeless people and restaurant trash. think bodily waste meets body odor meets expired meat. felt like it lingered around me for awhile

2. Moth balls , Try getting their little legs apart

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dead body sitting in the lake behind my house for 3 weeks wasn't a pleasant smell for a while. What's funny is the cops came around knocking on doors looking for the missing dude, didn't check the lake till the smell became literally unbearable by my neighbor's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. so easy. LA at skid row. inside their cafeteria

5. Old folks home

6. One of my exes pussy. Smelled really bad. Ended our relationship.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Volunteered there last xmas time. still doesn't beat that smell the other night haha

8. "You're great, but yo pussy stinks. bye"

9. Haha it's true!
    Sex was great, she had a great personality, great career, but stinky down there. She always wore those little pads you would tape to your underwear. I'm sure girls know what that is.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heh I can't not say that I never smelt fish down under before (that's why you f*** after showering). Anyways besides that, the weirdest smell was when I was on *cough* (related to fungus). Sober senses aren't capable of smelling certain things compared to your senses on certain things but yeah.

11. The smell of weed is pretty damn unique to me ..

Also the smell of dead ants..

12. the smell of some jar of random ingredients my friend has kept in a drawer for like 10 years.

spoiler alert: one of my crazy friends actually drank some of it :eek:

13. Damn it I haven't seen the movie yet

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can cat food and then when they use the litterbox it smells just like it but worse

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Holy shit what

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Worked as a dock loader in a fish plant. Had about 70 000 lbs of dead rotten squid come in.
    Went missing in transit for a few days before showing up. I had to take a forklift and dump every fish container into the waste boat. And take her outside the harbour and dump it all off. I puked so many times trying to get that job done.
    My god it was horrible.
    And I love calimari lol still do believe it or not haa.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The musk of a dead fox snake is certainly one of the weirdest things I've smelled

18. Concentrated Pepsi syrup (the kind you hook up to a fountain). It smells like dirt and sugar, no joke.

19. Went over to one of my friend's house from high school this passing thanksgiving to "catch up"....chitterlings. I couldn't eat and the smell blew my high. I went home.

20. i volunteered there twice this year and the second time it didnt smell that bad. it was just normal but the first time it was so bad. i had to go to the gym just to get the smell off my mind.