What's the weirdest place...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blazedbowtie, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What\'s the weirdest place you have ever had sex?
    Give details, but don\'t be too graphic, it still has to be within forum rules you know... I\'ll talk about mine later, too tired to type now, since it\'s 1 am... I would like to hear your guys\' stories though..

2. in the eurotunnel (under the sea, that is)

hey comon: you\'re stuck in a train with windows but nothing to look at, for an hour or so...
    Somehow we ended in the toilets (is it me or they seem WAY larger than usual?)
    You should have seen the look on the grandma\'s face when we got out of there!!

3. ok now i\'m not so tired and i can share... I had sex with my girlfriend in the ball pit at McDonalds after closing time once, back when my friend Lunchbox worked there. We also had sex in her pool, and in my neighbors hot tub... also on my trampoline before it broke...that was interesting....But McDonalds was probably the weirdest

4. In the woods behind the local elementary school.

5. in the back seat of a ford fiesta, that took some patience and a very flexible and willing partner

got a hand job on a plane once, lol right in our seats

6. do a search....do a search..... :) seek an you shall find my brotha.... :D

i know that theres an awsome thread with pretty much the same title and exact concrpt floatin round here and its a pretty big one....

search it out an you should be happy, lol

an eeewwwww the ball pit? don\'t all sorts of lil kiddies pee in there?

7. meh, didn\'t bother me at the time...anyways, I don\'t want to do a search, it\'s not as fun...plus I haven\'t been here that long, didn\'t know someone else had done it already...

8. -Hood of somebody else\'s car
    -the server room at work
    -kitchen table
    -bathroom of a Go train
    -kindergarden classroom (after they all left)
    -swings on an elementary school playground

3 of those were in the same day.

9. -On a hill
    -On a even bigger hill
    -top of a block of flats..
    -in the bath
    -her mothers bed...

10. -meh bored, thought i\'d bump this back up....

11. I have to add

-middle of a forest
    and
    -a pontoon boat in the middle of a lake

I wouldn\'t reccomend the forest. there are a lot of sharp objects.

12. - at the banks of a river
    - on the stairways of an apartement building (standing up)
    - inside my van.
    - in a forest
    - in the bed of my ex. with my new wife...LOL.

And many many more weird places.

13. -the back of a car in a praking garage
    -in a tent...
    yea, i dont have any more, apparently i dont get laid as often as blocko...

-now this would be an interesting spot to get it on though!
    [​IMG]
    i\'d like to try that...although i have no idea where its at

14. I\'m sick of dong it in a bed. I like to try new things.

15. i admit its fun... but sometimes hard to find places... my you should try some different positions blocko

16. In a car in the middle of a park, and public beach, while open, under some blankets/towels.

17. cant pick a wierdest.

-hotel party....with everyone watching.
    -middle of the street in front of my house.
    -movie theatre... ive missed so many movies that way....

LOL- theres a whole list more, but my boy just gave me a call to go blaze so i gtg. finish em laTer.

cont.
    -beach... really romantic.
    -in a bed... but there were 2 others on the bed and they were asleep.
    fuck im high...

18. Sex... uhhh havn\'t had sex yet. Unfortunatly. But I got head while all my friends were in the room. They were playing video games. But unfortunatly they wouldn\'t let me play while I was getting head. I was stoned, getting head, it would have been a perfect moment if I had been able to play games too. I still have to think real fucking hard to remember the girls name. God I\'m a such a sleezey fuck.

19. Man, I\'ve been friends with em forever. I could give a shit less. Not like I had anything to be afraid of. What I could be afraid of them seeing was involved in a disappearing act. They couldn\'t see shit.

20. I have 2 stories, that took place 2 days apart from each other, with 2 different girls :D

1) I was at a hotel at 5 in the morning after a night of partying in Chicago... went into this wierd little janitorial closet that they keep all the clean sheets and shit. I piled a bunch of the sheets on the ground and made a nice comfy surface. I got a nice closet blowjob..

and...

2) Two days later back in Connecticut I walked out to the end of this dock in a densely residential area... Houses had a clear view of the dock from all sides and it was only 10 P.M. I got a blowjob and just after we finished up and was about to leave a group of people came and walked out onto the dock and got in a boat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.