What's the weirdest place you've hotboxed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Devastator31, Aug 10, 2008.

1. me and one of my managers, who looks exactly like Joe Dirt, hotboxed the freezer at Whataburger.
    he also showed me how to make hash at work. lol
    and he had a mj plant behind the dumpster.
    he was basicly my hero.

2. I worked at huddle house when I was 14 or 15 and we used to smoke in the freezer so much that the drain right outside the freezer was growing a plant from all the seeds we threw in there.

3. At my old apartment, we had a closet for this very purpose. It could fit about five people in it (very tight) all sitting on cushions or bean bag chairs. We did up the walls with glow in the dark painted stars. You went in, left the light on for like fifteen minutes and then turned it out and fucking chilled. I miss that apartment for that closet, lol.

Everyone at the pizza place where I work smokes, so on occasion, we will hotbox the walk-in where all the dough is. It doesn't work that great 'cause there's a fan in there, but it will work for a little while. That's always fun, although everytime someone comes in we have to run out and make sure it's not the owners. They'd probably be pissed.

4. In my car before going to Disney World wasn't bad either.... Nothing like being there toked!

5. yeah it was especially funny because my friend yelled "MAN, FUCK COWS!" and then they ran over and looked at us like "What the fuck did you just say bitch?"

6. me and like 5 buds all hot boxed my friends bathroom.