What's the weirdest place you've hotboxed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Devastator31, Aug 10, 2008.

1. sadly the coolest place ive hotboxed in is my car :(

2. Last winter me and a 4 friends made an igloo that barely fit us all and hotboxed it for like an hour, definatly gonna do it again next time it snows.

3. In the pump house for our well....haha great times.

4. My bro's microwave. HAHAHAHA. Those were some good times...

5. I think for it to constitute as hot boxing you have to be inside the area being hotboxed. Last time i checked I couldnt fit in my microwave.

6. In the trailer of an 18 wheel truck, behind some grocery store at night time. good times

7. A little shed on a cow farm. There were tons of cops driving around my friends neighborhood so we decided to go to the farm that was behind it where we saw the shed before and talked about hotboxing it. The door was unlocked so we just when it and got to work. After wards we tried this thing I read about where if you yell at a group of cows and lie down they will all run over and stare at you. They didnt all come over but like 10 of them did. It was fucking hilarious.

8. when the park district replaced the garbage cans, before they were used i hot boxed one, no idea how long i was in there, but someone kicked it over and it happened to be my dealer. you could see the smoke pour over the ground..it was cool.

9. I need to get busy, I haven't hot boxed anywhere cool! Me and my best friend/partner in crime were gonna hotbox a truck today, but we just smoked a few bowls in the house. We're gonna get an eighth tomorrow and I wanna hotbox my shed or my doghouse, but the only thing I've ever hotboxed was a shed on the 4th of July with a few friends.

10. me and a few friends were bored at the movies looking for a place to toke before pineapple express . so we went to the car dealership right next to it and found an open car and just greenhoused the shit out of it . it was one of those little ass cars too i forgot the name but we could barely all fit in it loll

11. wow man, that sounds fucking sketch as shit. just to be the lot of some random car dealership in one of the cars for sale.

btw, love your sig man, +rep for that. if they had a tshirt made out along those lines, i would buy it and rock that out.

12. haha thanks FDT . +rep for you as well
    and yeah it was really risky, and now looking back at it probably the worst decision ever,
    but i was yougn and dumb at the time and it was a shit ton of fun loll

13. hahahaha, thats great man, didn't even catch it at first then i started thinking, wait, he said he did it while going to see the pineapple express.

14. yeah now that i think of it im still young and dumb . and really really high

15. Yeah, All4Weed, Pineapple came out less than a week ago so are you still young and dumb? :p

EDIT: Ehh, posted at the same time as me lol

16. In a freezer at work.

17. you ever notice how slow time moves when you drink a 5th of grey goose and smoke an eighth of dank with madddd keif between two people ?
    that shit feels like a month ago no less a week ago loll damn .

18. haha, to me you just sound really shitfaced, but its all good man, im jealous as hell. been dry for 4 days cause i gotta pay a speeding ticket (first one, sucks ass) and i have been putting it off till now, and in order to pay it off in time, i gotta use 100% of my income to do it.

19. ahhh damn that sucks.
    and im not gonna ie i am prety shitfaced right now loll
    but its all goood =] hope you make that speedin ticket on time
    take it easy homie

20. the thought of this made me lol