Whats the weirdest looking weed you ever bought

Discussion in 'General' started by stoneAir, Sep 29, 2013.

1. What's the weirdest/ugliest/unattractive looking weed you ever bought/smoked?

When i started smoking, I obviously didn't know anything about weed. A friend and I decided to buy from a random dealer. Got our shit and the weed was brown, almost black. We smelled it and it smelled like glass cleaning products.. We didn't give a fuck and smoked the shit. It was one hell of a high, the cartoon high, we named it later. Our visions filled with cartoon-like textures. Actually loved the experience even though we probably smoked moldy chemical weed:/

What about you?

2. shit I'd smoke that now that sounds like a fun high

3. Duuuude! I remember that when I first started smoking omfg memorys. Cartoon highs haha

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 crumpet713, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Some nugs that had so much purple on them they looked fucking black. Thought I was gettin burned at a glance till we burned it ya know...Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Opium laced bud :(

6. The usual brown, musty smelling shit with seeds.  UGHHH!!!!!

7. Im not entirely sure but i think that if it smells like chemicals it might be meth. So yeah might of had a little bit of meth roasting going on there.

8. PCP laced weed. i knew what it was pcp laced since i was looking for it. so not really odd looking. but boy that was one hell of a night!

9. I once saw some Jamaican stuff that was smuggled in plastic pails, and the weed was pressed like round disks, probably a lb. or so each.  It was a very long time ago, pretty good stuff - a "red" if I remember correctly.  

10. Good stuff guys haha!

11. did you smoke it?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Silent_Cynic, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Ever since I started smoking I've had reliable sources for bud so I never really get weird/shitty bud

But this one time I bought a couple grams off my backup guy to hold me over till everyone else reupped. The buds were VERY dense and VERY dark green. So dark green that they looked like a light shade of black. The buds smelled exactly like pine trees and had this really weird piney/chemical taste. It wasn't laced with anything luckily.

Decent bud I guess, it got the job done, but i didn't really like it

13. I never bought weed below mids, but my friend once bought an oz of shit that I'm 90% sure was used in BHO extraction. Very soggy and 3 bowls only got you very lightly buzzed.

14. "couchlock" strain

worlds are cages, for ideas

Ya i did. Actually smoked out my gf for her first time by accident :laughing: . A sobe gravity each and it was on. She ended up crying saying she was falling into her phone. So we took a shower and it felt like we were in a hotel. Was a terrible night.

I still smoked the rest though haha.

16. I would have to say mids for thw first time I ever bought weed ever since then its been high grades.

Sent From My Galaxy S3

17. Some bammer ass brown "kush"

It was probably 6 year old tree the found dude found in between his couch cushions.