What's the Weather Like Today?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. sunny. 67°F...supposed to be a high of 87 today

2. It's snowing its ass off out there right now.

3. It was all cloudy today and then we had a brief storm followed by steady snow and now just cold.

4. Happy to see this thread still alive and well. :smoke:

It’s the middle of the night, thermometer reads 29. Not a cloud in the starry sky.

5. Mid 80s today. It was nice in the morning so I work a 3/4 sleeve dark button up. I realized in the afternoon that was not the wisest idea.

6. Lots and Lots of lightning.
    Most of it cloud to cloud.

7. Mid to high 60's once the breeze blows away the morning fog. (around lunch time)
    Strangely, 20 miles away as a crow flies, it's triple digits. 1235432641_a434cf8050_o.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Finland, windy af and clouds and dark and cold :'( Typical Finnish summer...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ontario Canada roasting hot here last 4 days all been over 110 degrees with the brutal humidity. Hard to breath in this shit if your a heavy smoker. Theres no sign of it going away all week its feels like 40 c to 48 degress celcius. Its insane global warming my friend.

10. "Mantas little under 1 yo mixed breed. Shes really long but we have no idea what breeds she has. Shes a shy girl, everytime we leave the house she barks to every direction to make our neighbor dogs to know that shes leaving. She likes eating shoes and peeing under herself when shes happy/scared. "

"Väinö is a 2 yo bostonterrier. Hes a selfish and greedy cunt but he likes to come under my blanket when sleepin, so i forgive hes bad habits. He also loves to destroy my expesive bras and steal my plushies and make them all dirty, and he thinks its funny if he 'accidentally' breaks it..."

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. My boston his names tiny a year n a half old 1530540217566520834519.jpg

12. Oh my god i love him! He doesnt look like other bostonterriers either (same with my väinö). Tiny is a lovely name, does it mean tiny like small or do you pronounce it differently like the name "Timy" or something?X3

13. Hot as fuck around me, been in the upper 90s the last 4 days

14. Its tiny as in small lol when we got him as a puppy 8 weeks old he was not much bigger than my hand and our last dog was a big bulldog so we said oh my god hes so tiny so from that point on his name was tiny.

15. the low is 79!!! lol all triple digits here on out!

16. Nice and rainy all week!

17. [​IMG]
    65 with a slight breeze.
    Nothing better