What's the Weather Like Today?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. #1 AR Toasty, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Let's talk about weather for a second. Why? Because I'm British and that's what we do best.

Here in the Top End of Australia, it's about 95F with some filthy humidity. Forecast has an extreme sun and potential rain advisory, though I doubt it will spit - we haven't had any rain relief in days. I feel like I'm breathing through a sponge. :eek:

So... wot'sit doin' out there where you are?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right now it's dark. Today was kind of hot.:smoking:

3. Today was a sunny 74 degrees (23 Celsius). Monday it's supposed to be 34 degrees (1 Celsius).

Gotta love the midwest.

4. 20ºf (-6c)
    snow
    high winds
    lows predicted to be -5 to 5ºf (-20c to -15c)

5. Today was a warm one.. got up to the 70s.. after it being 20s/30s at night... 40s/50s during the day.. 70 felt warm.. but nice

6. Had a great day today, it was 70's. Friends, football, weed, great out doors, drawing. Wouldn't have rather done anything else.

7. Just about 80F, 96% humidity. Why people choose to live here beats me. :confused:

The only logic I can see behind forecasting 20+mm of rain and an extreme "stay out of the sun" UV index is black magic.

Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 4.23.46 PM.png

8. 55 and raining :(

9. same here

10. Cold and iced over. About 20F (-7C). Had to walk home after work a couple nights ago because my truck was frozen over and I couldn't get in.

11. 54 degrees,cloudy,and foggy

12. Hailing right now.

Freezing cold, and hailing. Bad weather for smoking outside :(

I'll have to settle for a warm blanket and an open window. :smoke:

13. It's alright over here in Atlanta; 55 degrees, little bit of rain.

Two days ago it was 73 degrees and sunny, and a week before that it was 32 degrees with light sleet. You never know what will happen around here. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Damn ya'll with your sunny, nice hot days.

Here in Grand Junction, CO it's 1 degrees; snow has been here for days.
    I hate it.

15. 26 F, windy, wintery mix.

;_;

16. Snow here. I used to like it, until I got back into longboarding. Now I don't like it so much.

17. 50'F yesterday...

Just woke up and there's 3 inches of snow outside.

Fuck NY weather.

18. Haven't seen the sun in a week its in the 30's... this isn't Louisiana weather and hate it... the cold plus humidity=bone chilling. I want my 60-75 high with lots of sun back before I grt anymore depressed, tired of rain and grey skys

19. its really cold here *tear* I don't know if my fragile body can take this lol
    everytime I go out I get all stiff & sometimes my bones hurt
    ughh its gonna suck when I'm an little old women..
    I'm doomed :eek:

20. It's 4 degrees grey and cloudy,
    Oh and it's pissin rain.

The usual beautiful Irish weather.