Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the way the rocky should crumble?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3TokePass, Aug 11, 2011.

1. So basically I would call myself a seasoned toker, but SWIM got some rocky today, hasnt smoked rocky in like 6 years, basically SWIM was wondering how much rocky he should put into his joint, and is smaller crumbs better than larger ones. He realise he sounds like a newbie, but SWIM wants to smoke a nice doobie..
    Cheers for any replies!

2. It has the precious and its wants to smokes itses...

Rocky? Do you mean hash?

3. You obviously aren't from the States, but if by "rocky" you mean another drug, I'm picturing crack, than you can't talk about that here or ask for advice about it. Sorry.

4. Rocky, I.e Cannabis Resin

5. So yeah Hashhh.

6. It's just the term UK homiez use for Hash ahaha

7. stop with the SWIM nonsense lol.

8. if you put the hash on the end of a paper clip, and have the pile of ground bud your going to put into the joint.... take a lighter and slightly heat the hash, then when its a bit warm, remove it from the paper clip and "smash" it into the ground up bud, it should be very soft and just crumble and mix in pretty evenly

9. Big difference between resin and hash,
    but as far as smoking hash in a joint, a little goes a long way.

10. SWIM? Well its clearly you.

11. Haha, I'm thinking this dude is talking about the literal rock, and trying to find out how to lace a joint with crack cocaine.

I gotta really look into some slang from other countries.

12. Never heard it before, though it would make sense to call it that.

13. There is a big difference in the correct use of resin. Resin is, what trichomes are, which is essentially what hash is.... smoke residue, is what we know as resin, but it aint resin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin

14. Okk. This makes sense. I'm not gna profess to be a weed coniseur. Cheers for the help.

15. RE: SWIM likes talking in the 3rd person.

16. I know what SWIM is, it stands for 'Someone who isn't me', but it is you, you think you're gonna get in trouble for posting on an internet forum about weed?!

17. Everything I talk about is a lie because I'm trying to look cool officer :cool:

18. Everyone knows SWIM means I and its not like if you went to court you could get off because you wrote SWIM.