Whats the trippiest movie high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by StonedHawk90, Jun 25, 2009.

1. So, one of my favorite activities while baked is to to watch a movie. doesnt really matter what type or what its about as long as its cool.

M personal favorite is Speed Racer, especially since it has some epic scenes and some just totally random shit. The colors and action in the movie absolutely blow my mind every time i watch it. I highly recommend giving it a watch next time you all get blazed :smoke:

Just wanted hear everyone else's favorite stoned movies that way I got some new material for later sessions!

Thanks y'all!

2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, there are just too many abnormal things going on at once

3. disney movies!

Aladdin and Peter Pan are the best

4. ^^had to stop watching it once people were turning into lizards. too fuucked up lol but trippiest movie high is how high hahaha funniest movie ever

5. El Topo and/or Across the Universe for sure.

6. Alice and Wonderland

7. A Clockwork Orange

So fucked up

8. I prefer 'Alice in Wonderland'

9. fantastic planet, a scanner darkly, the waking life

10. u could watch the wall but that might be really scary...

11. I don't know anything about this movie, so it might be horrendous, but tetsuo the iron man is one he said was trippy.

12. I had recently watched Cronciles of Nardia (2nd one) and thought it was pretty messed up for a Disney flick.

13. Fantasia by a loonnngg shot.

14. Forbidden Zone is trippy stoned or not.

15. The new Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp. That one trips me out for some reason if I am really high.

Now...Alice In Wonderland....The new one that is coming out soon looks like it is going to take the number 1 spot on my list. Looks good. :smoke:

16. #16 Evolved, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or Waking Life, although both have previously been mentioned. Another good movie that'll have you saying "What...in the fuck...did I just watch" is The Naked Lunch. If you like William S. Borroughs, check it out.

17. the 1999 version of alice in wonderland...it is creepy lol

18. I prefer Alice and Wonderland. The actions not to drawn out like in the former.

19. thank god the best movie and book ever. Alice in wonderland the orig, fear and loathing in las vegas all good choices. can not believe Apocalypse Now has yet to be mentioned, take that cow (chop chop).

20. Pink Floyd: The Wall

/thread