whats the tripest dream you ever had

Discussion in 'General' started by untamedlion33, Apr 27, 2011.

1. i'll start with one of mine. when i was 8 years old i dremed this and i never forgot it. and i remeber it was 3 days before halloween when i dreamt it. to answer your questions already i wasn't high lol.

ok we me and 4 of friends at the time were chatting around the lunch table about halloween and how much fun trick or treating will be. the bell rang and it was time for recess so we all went to the coat closet to get our stuff and head out. i was the last to go in because when i was a kid i didnt like going to the coat closet while everyone was crowding it. and as soon as i went in some body locked me in from the otherside (i think it was a bully but that part i cant remember). so i went over to my coat and there was a little green light. it was sort of like a ball that glowed a neon green. the green light said in 4 years and 3 days time you will be a witch on the night of a full moon on Halloween. then all of a sudden the light disappeared and one of my friends got me out of the closet. sure enough my dream skiped ahead four years later on a full moon halloween. me and my friends were walking around a trailer park trick or treating when we came accross a grave yard. you know the standard issue random creepy old graveyard that spells evil in every way. when of course i come up with the idea that we should go in to the graveyard. after a bit of debate we all decide why the hell not. so were walking and walking and there in the distance is a glowing neon green ball on a grave stone. my friends are all wondering what that is, but since i vaugly remebered it in the dream i tried to get everyone to go in another direction. one of my friends went to the light and while the rest of us waited we decided she wasnt coming back and we better get out. so we turned around back from whare we came and lo and behold we were back where the green light was. so we tried again and again and it was just going in one big circle. slowly however my friends were going missing everytime we went around. when i was the only one left i said ok maybe its just a teenager picking on us. so i walked over and the grave stone said R.I.P. innocence and the green luight rose up and touched my forehead and suddenly i was on a broom flying across the moon. The green light was siting at the tip of the broomstick infront of me and said now that you know you have to wake up.

on a side note to this dream 4 years later on a Halloween i ended up going to my first real pagan/wiccan ceremony. it was a phase i went through when i was 12 but yeah true story lol.

2. trippiest?

lucid dream where I flew like superman . woke up still in a dream, then woke up for real.

shit blew my mind.