Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The The "Highest" Thing You've done?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sceaspit11, Aug 8, 2012.

1. some guy walking was talking to me when i just did a a whole bowl, i stood there for like 10 minutes and the guy was wondering y i never talked back..

2. i say parts of sentances backwards its like my brain is running a few seconds behind my mouth so things come out wrong!
    when the tv goes on an ad break i forget what im watching and i literally would sit there trying to remember then the ads finish and im like "oh yeah two and a half men" or whatever im watching
    il be sitting chatting to one of my friends and shel be talking and il sit there nodding away and then realise i have absoloutley no idea what shes talking about
    i do that that more regularly than is probably normal bit i dont know if im just dizzy or what :smoke:

3. The first thing that comes to mind is going in the gas station near my house completely ripped, and asking for blunt wraps instead of cigars. >.>

Also, I have this really bad habit of staring when I'm stoned. And sometimes I'll accidentally be staring at one of my friends for like an hour and then I realize they're looking at me and they look scared. Haha.

I dunno, there's a ton of shit but I can't think of any right now.

4. one time 2 of me and my homies were hot boxing blazing in my car after a few bowls i decided to smoke a cigarette to get the weed smell out of my car, i put the cigarette in my mouth and light it little did i know ii was so high i lit the filter lol my other friend did the same thing a week later haha:D

5. [quote name='"Stackeds"']one time 2 of me and my homies were hot boxing blazing in my car after a few bowls i decided to smoke a cigarette to get the weed smell out of my car, i put the cigarette in my mouth and light it little did i know ii was so high i lit the filter lol my other friend did the same thing a week later haha:D[/quote]

I've only done the cig thing drunk haha. Sometimes me and my friends just talk in gibberish for like 20 minutes.

6. my friend was on a roof, and fell trying to catch a joint.

7. [quote name='"Stackeds"']one time 2 of me and my homies were hot boxing blazing in my car after a few bowls i decided to smoke a cigarette to get the weed smell out of my car, i put the cigarette in my mouth and light it little did i know ii was so high i lit the filter lol my other friend did the same thing a week later haha:D[/quote]

I think everyone has done that

[quote name='"stonerchick1990"']i say parts of sentances backwards its like my brain is running a few seconds behind my mouth so things come out wrong!
    when the tv goes on an ad break i forget what im watching and i literally would sit there trying to remember then the ads finish and im like "oh yeah two and a half men" or whatever im watching
    il be sitting chatting to one of my friends and shel be talking and il sit there nodding away and then realise i have absoloutley no idea what shes talking about
    i do that that more regularly than is probably normal bit i dont know if im just dizzy or what :smoke:[/quote]

I do that with the tv or just zone people out ......

8. Haha that's me and my friends too plus we like will talk about the.most random things or talk about nothing haha

9. me and a couple of friends made weed brownies with like a half ounce and i didn't know that eating it was stronger that smoking it so i ate like 5 brownies. Like an hour later i thought a ton of cops were at my house so i hid in my dryer . Woke up in the dryer by my mom doing laundry and she said i don't even want to know

10. a couple days ago i was so stoned heating up leftovers. i put a couple small potatos with seasoning in a bowl and microwaved them for way too long under a paper towel. when i went out in the kitchen again to get my food, i opened the microwave, and it exploded in my face, knocking me to the ground. my mom was next to me doing dishes and she screamed, literally like a gunshot went off (she has anxiety). and i got up and just laughed so fucking hard

11. #51 Medical Regs, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Ordered food from a fast food joint, I forgot how much it was. Asked the lady, forgot again. Then I just said fuck it and handed her a $50 bill.

Another one. I was 14.
    I just smoked 3 bowls of dank, put a chew in and lost the lid. My mom found it the next day, and it turns out it was right in front of my face the whole time...

12. Dude, you've been here for 2 months and you have almost 2k posts. :eek:

13. was at a buddies house and went to make a microwave burrito. went outside while it was cooking and forgot about it. a half an hour later i see my friend walking around with a cold burrito and i ask him where he got it. he said he found it in the microwave and thats when i realized that it was mine lol

14. Dropped my grinder and all my weed on the ground fml

15. Did a "gauntlet" challenge in 15mins. Water, spoon, gravity (green tea jug with handle and gram size bowl), spliff, and then a firecracker. I yawned and almost fell over. Good times.

16. Hahha this reminds me, I'm on a family vacation in Paris and we see this old guy late a night dancing to his Walkman (yes, those Walkmen apparently still exist) on the side of the road next to a trashcan, practicing Michael Jackson moves. I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen and kept insisting and telling my Mom that I would be him when I was old. :cool: I mean I genuinely wanted to be that cool old guy. It wasn't until later that my Mom pointed out that he was mentally insane and once I thought about it, I felt awful. :confused: I mean looking back, the guy was totally crazy. He just danced for like 5 minutes, then stopped and walked right into the subway after that without looking up. :hello: His facial expressions showed that he was in his own world and he just kept looking over his shoulder as if someone was following him, and he left his Macy's bag with trash next to the pay phone. And the best part is, I was completely sober... :hello:

17. My first time smoking, I couldn't tell if I was high, so I started looking back and forth really fast between two points on the roof of this kids house because "my eyes are going slower than my head is thinking". Turns out I got very very high that night.