Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The The "Highest" Thing You've done?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sceaspit11, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Lol sparking a bowl for my friend and lighting his hair on fire. He was so high, he didn't even notice at first and wouldn't let me smack it out for him.

2. What in the Fuck?
    lmao

3. Went to take out the trash and i end up in my room holding the trash like wait....what?

4. most of these are pretty funny!

the first time i combined strong edibles and smoking, my friend (he's sober) walks into my dorm room and is like, "Billy! How high are you?" and i looked at him and said, "yupp".

It took me a second to realize what I said, it was pretty damn hilarious :smoke:

5. l dnt remember...

6. couple different times I've taken laundry out of the washer and into the dryer

and realized an hour later that I never started the dryer

7. Lol'd so hard. I did both of those things after smoking too much hash on Friday. :hippie:

8. I was driving on the same dark road for 20 minutes and when a car would rarely drive by I would think it was on my side of the street for some reason...my eyes were playing tricks and the lines on the street doubled and shit. It was odd.

9. Put my phone down so I could use both hands to look for my phone.

10. friend and i prepare to go out for a good 18 holes of frolf, once we got there and played a few holes to the first bench, we found out we had brought no fire... what to do without a torch?

11. I always fuckin put food in the microwave and forget about it..

I put it in, Find something small to snack on while the real shit cooks, take that snack to the living room, then i just keep eating whatever i took and forget all about the microwaved shit lol.

12. i lost my phone so i went upstairs to grab my moms cell phone to call it turns out the damn thing was in my hand the whole time

13. dont, just keep it in neutral and pull the e brake. leaving it in gear can cause damage to your transmission

14. Taking bag of chips out of cart to put onto the conveyor belt, accidentally drop the bag of chips and they slam on the floor. Go to take the second bag of chips out of the cart and once again accidentally drop them, they slam on the floor!

AWKWARD!

15. Damn so hard to remember I've done so many stupid things while high. This one time I took like 3 min to order food. If you think about it that's a long as time to order.

16. Two quick things off he top of my head:

First me and a group of friends after a sesh were just chillin watching tv and out of nowhere one screams out " Oh Lawd they got _____" one of our friends we then all proceeded to call him to find out if he was okay.

tl:dr: to high thought friend was kidnapped

Second: One time my friend order pizza for everyone and I wasn't there, I got there after sparking up and ordered a whole bunch of food for all of us. His order showed up and I completely forgot about mine. 20 minutes later mine showed up , it was great.

tl;dr: GGG xtra pizza

17. Ride my bike into a wall on the to the convienent store

18. Locking myself out of my parent's house when I was younger and having to sleep in our camper. That was a bad situation.

19. yesterday I got soo high off some dank that I started see flashy lights and I started dancing to some music on my ipod for a good half hour. has anyone else done this lol?

20. Few weeks ago sittin blazed in the car listening to music, look in the mirror Chinese police is pullin me over my heart stops for about 10 seconds while i grab my bag outta my pocket and swallow 4 grams of some nice highgrade i just bought. then the guy doesnt even search me just tells me the road ahead is closed.