What's the tastiest strain you've come across?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JackHerer34, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Girl scout cookies

2. For me:

Bubba kush: very hashy. I love that taste

Girl Scout Cookies: probably just too stoned when I thought about this, but it just was such a unique taste I really fucked with.

Grand Daddy Purple: Classic.

Blackberry Kush: big fan of fruit flavors, especially berries. Blueberry is a good one too but not worthy enough of special mention

Strawberry Cough: this every elusive beauty makes me want to eat all the strawberries.

"I always have corn chips in the trunk"

3. I just tried out some passion haze the other day. It was very fruity smell and tasted fruity also with a lil hint of haze. Amazing day time smoke

4. I'd have to say either Hawaiian, g13, AK47 or sour D

5. Mazar outdoors damn thing get like 14 foot tall.

6. Girl Scout cookies and completely unbiased, KK. Tasted like straight lemon cake

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. All High quality bud is starting to taste the same to me.

8. Now it's Cookies Kush( Barneys Farm) . Very minty dough.Hard hitter

9. My daughter's boyfriend will be writing a smoke report on 5 strains I gave him while he was visiting last month. Papaya is one of them. Most of my strains have been curing for a little more than a year. Red Poison is up there for my taste.

I equate smoke reports to cigar reviews, very subjective to each person. What may taste great to one gal may stink for another.

10. Just sampled some , week old cured. Berry Bomb( Bomb Seeds). It will be very tasty after cure I'm sure. On inhale the taste is very hashy, almost like straight finger hash, on the exhale it is still hashy with a berry flavoured after taste.

11. the cure is key. My daughter's boyfriend is doing a review of 5 strains and a qwiso chunk. He is a procrastinator but that happens when u are young and have so many entertainment distractions in this modern society.

12. Gainesville Green comes to mind. Any know Soma can ask him. To those thinking today's strains out did anything from the 70s well only a time machine can help u now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Holy grail Kush all day. Platinum delights all night. Orange cream all week. Cataract Kush all month.

14. This was many years ago, maybe a decade.
    My trusted dealer said it was called 'mendafina grapes'. Never heard it before or after. It smelled between grand daddy purple (distinct smell at the time) and snowcap (also very distinct smell). It was probably a cross of those two or similar.
    BEST tasting in terms of flavor. I had to buy as much as possible and never seen it again.
    Can't explain the taste, very sweet and earthy, had a great exhale of flavor.

15. I know this is old but if you're hunting for it, it's Mendocino grapes... pretty popular strain in its heyday, from Mendocino California.....I believe you can still get the seeds from attitude seedbank

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pineapple Chunk
    Super Lemon Haze
    Sour Diesel
    Blue Magoo
    Hibiscus Sunrise
    Rudeboi OG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. OG's are pretty tasty but really i like blueberries or tangie.