Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the sweetest hiding spot youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wastedyouth420, Jan 26, 2012.

1. I had a friend who would keep it in an old deodorant container, and that's about it haha. Any sweet ones?

2. I know someone who use to put it in thier dryer where the dryer sheets go. and are you from canada? I just know someone who has taken pics that look very similar to you.
    Stay Stoned:smoke:

3. Dryer sheets! Nice haha. And no I'm not from Canada I got this pic online haha

4. Yeah it was a good place to hide it. The smell of the dryer kinda hid the maryjane scent. Had to make sure nobody did laundry tho :p

5. the dogs are trained to find the dryer sheets now

i hid my weed inside the ps2, inside the desktop tower, inside a shelf subwoofer, inside a sharpie, mad clothes with stash pockets, loose in a box of wasabi peas on a plane, in my hat, travel coffee mug, guitar, drum, cereal box, in the wall, in a traffic light, lol i used to cut down those plastic blunt tubes and make little nug vials. my favorite was i had a stash can of mountain dew, in a 12 pack of warm mountain dew in the trunk. saved my ass a few times.

6. axe spray cans are the best spot

7. There was an old desk on Antiques Roadshow the other day and it seemed like everywhere that one could possibly do it, there was a secret compartment or drawer (that often led to other secret compartments). I don't remember what they valued it at, but I declared it "badass." :)

8. hollowed out books are the shit... i live with my parents still, and no one ever peeps through the bookshelf. i've got my bud, my lighter, my condoms, everything i don't want someone else to see... all stashed in a copy of a john green book haha

9. When driving a decent spot is under the trap door for my fuell cell, or where my cut off switch is. im sure it be easy to find if they ripped the car apart though.

10. In an old PC case that looked functional but was hollowed out enough to hold an HP or so

11. my closet haha not very discreet, and sometimes reeks up my room if i don't dump out my bong water. But my dad rarely goes in my room and i really doubt he'd go inside my closet.

12. a chest of draws..take out the bottom draw for a hiding spot under it

13. I got this old tv I use as a desk that has a false back. Hide my shit in there.

14. My stash sits in a jar next to my other spices/herbs on the spice rack (in the kitchen);)

15. Under the corner of some loose carpet, Behind a loose board on my wall, inside the vacuum bag(Keep it attached to the Vac). Put pounds in the spare tire of your whip.

16. I hide my shit on top of the mesh covering the bottom of my bed frame. Smell doesn't leak, and the only way to find it is to put your face against the ground near my bed and look straight up, but you would only see a hole.

17. I way past the point of hiding my stash. My bud sits in mason jars on my desk, along with my bing and vaporizer. Gotta love being old and open with your hobby. My wife and daughters couldn't care less.

18. I would tell you, but then you would know ;)