Whats the stupidest thing you've done under the influence of MJ

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Oh good, I can only imagine how awesome that would be.

2. create duplicate threads

3. I always order Happy Meals at Burger King! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stupidest thing I've done. I'd say, fall in love. Without details, MJ allows me to let down my emotional barriers. I did. Got burned. It hurts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I've done this totally sober unfortunately

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I like your post because it's very honest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. @After the shot but I love you :)

8. this morning I dry hit my bong. thinking man this buds extra hurty this morning, and where is all the smoke coming from? forgot I dumped it 10mins earlier

9. A while back a buddy and I were smoking with our friend at his grandmas house and when we went to dip our friend told us to go out through the door that went out to the garage to outside and we were stoned af and couldnt figure out how to get the door open to go outside and started laughing our asses off and the dude comes out like 10 min later and started asking why we were still there and then had to open the door for us lol

10. I probably don't remember it:laughing:

Putting dumb stuff in dumb places, thinking I didn't hang up the phone and my thoughts were recorded on someone's voicemail, lighting the wrong end of the blunt after a long hotboxing session, mixing up my thoughts with words I'm trying to use etc

11. Did that one I realised that I ate to many mushrooms and started laughing and ran off. She was really hot. Screwed up on that one LMAO
    Great night though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thought the UPS delivery man was a cop

Heard a knock on the door and look through my peephole,all i saw was a badge and sunglasses so i freaked out and went to my room to get the weed. I then hide in the bathroom ready to flush everything if this man didn't leave, i was absolutely convinced my place was surrounded and they would not go away . Waited for 20 mins then went back to my door and saw nothing, i opened it and saw a missed delivery notice, i felt incredibly stupid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Started smoking cigarettes. Easily the worst decision i have ever made.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lose my sack.

And attempt to light the wrong end of the blunt when it went out seeing that I was lighting the right end in my mind after a long hot box lmao

15. I got a U-haul stuck in a parking garage for state employees right after the Oklahoma bombing went down not a fun experience surrounded by cops diggin through boxes looking for C-4.

Go to drive through order food, pay at 1st window, pass 2nd window, don’t realize ya forgot to get ur food till ya get home.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Getting a couple friends high back in the day off a vape and then in turn getting a nasty phone call from one of the guys moms after they went home.

17. Spent the night at my buddies house with his grandma there, he left for work at 5 that morning, I got up and decided to get stoned, then after I had gotten stoned, apparently I had forgotten his granny was in the other bedroom asleep and decided to jerk it,..she wakes up and opens the door and catches me, let me tell you, I finished....I was so stoned I just beat off in front of her..she has never said a word. About it...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dude, you were dedicated to the cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #39 Deleted member 940351, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2019
    Edit.

20. What haven't I done is a better question

• Like Like x 1