Whats the stupidest thing you've done under the influence of MJ

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. #1 willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    caught a bus to the next town and got stranded for the night.. The buses stopped running at the time I got their so I had to sleep on the bus stop bench

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Tried making DIY capsules.
    Decarbed flower - ground down - added lecitin granules - then ground again.
    Lecitin made it a bit moist.
    Sucked big-time for first attempt.

3. Took a dab then downed a liter of 100 proof New Amsterdam. Vomit , fight , robbed , lost my phone , wallet car keys (Car was stolen then recovered in ruff shape) and to top it all off I got my ass kicked by my wife when I got home. And that’s not an exaggeration... worst black eye I’ve ever had.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Skated in the rain.

:bang:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I cockblocked myself. I was so high I didn't comprehend that a girl I liked wanted to spend the night with me. I realized my mistake later the next day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I ordered Taco Bell in the Starbucks drive thru.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. :laughing::cry:

8. Everyone has done this:
    Stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to turn green

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Used a vape pen as a straw at a party. My friend makes these really dope THC pills with some sort of coconut like oil. 70 mg each. It was a really dope party. I ended up losing my bag, passing out in the middle of the kitchen, and then I decided stairs were more comfortable to sleep on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Another stupid thing I have done was deciding to smoke as much Indica and as fast as I possibly could through a gravity bong with no tolerance. I think I got to at least 2 or 3 grams before I decided to make myself a cheeseburger. Because I was new to smoking I could barely stand when I got up. I felt a little nauseous too. I ended up throwing a burger on the stove and laid on the ground until It was done. Somehow I think I both burnt and undercooked it. I managed to put it in some bread and walk to my couch where I laid down halfway on the couch and halfway on the floor in a very awkward position. The last thing I remember was taking a bite of my burger and waking up the next day in the same position with half of my burger laying on my chest. Lesson learned is that it is possible to smoke too much weed.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ordered a Whopper at Mcdonalds

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Just a bit ago I brought some tostitos tortilla chips into the room to munch on while browsing the GC. After setting them on the bed I went back into the kitchen to find the tortilla chips I just brought into the room and started getting frustrated because i thought my girlfriend ate them.

Damn these are good.

I once tried to smoke a nug off the carpet, turned out to be a piece of Italian sausage that fell off my pizza.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I have never tried a gravity bong but I have been wanting to for a while. And yes, too much weed is definitely a thing unfortunately.

14. Lol. Next time order a big mac at burger king.

15. Vacationing in Healdsberg, CA. a couple great guys shared a fatty with me and the wife. After a day of winery hopping I got so stoned I got lost in the parking lot. It wasn't a large lot and it took several laps to get out. I know I shouldn't have been driving but somehow survived my own stupidity.

16. Was smoking my pipe indoors because it was freezing outside and I don't like my house smelling like smoked weed. So I hit it and I hit it very long. Stupid me didn't open the window before neither was I standing close to it so I kinda had to rush to the window and open it, all while still holding the smoke in. When I finally blew my smoke out the window, I felt v lightheaded and kinda passed out and hit my head on my cupboard. Woke up a few seconds later with my pipe still in my hand thinking what the actual fuck did I just do

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jesus Christ dabs and vodka. Your a trooper, that’s for sure. Vodka and fat bongs hits have nearly put me in a vomit-induced comatose state. I can only imagine what the dab combo would do... 8^o

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's funny!

I smoked cookie crumbs that were in my pocket.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yesterday i was at the dollar general got talking to cashier and lady standing in line behind me i paid for everything except for a can of baked beans and i turned back to cashier and said i dont think i paid for this yet so i turn around hand it to her i hear a beep and instantly slide my card unknowingling she was checking out the ladys items man my forehead sure got sweaty i felt like gomer pyle

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Decided to make pasta and fell asleep while the water was boiling...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1