Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the stupidest thing you've done high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freak, Oct 24, 2003.

1. HAHAHA, i accidently have done that, too.

2. Stupidest thing was wanting to go outside naked because I was tired of wearing clothes, stopped myself somehow. =p

Been there, done that. =p

3. Back in late January, my friend and I set up this guy on facebook who I knew in real person because he was a jerk to me and he needed payback. It was a snowy freezing cold night and my friend made a fake account and started flirting with him and he took the bait and hit her up with his number from facebook messages.....so me and her got blasted as hell and took her truck and told him to meet us 7 blocks away from his house and on top of that he had to walk lmfao!!!

And keep in mind we are recording this on her phone the whole time laughing so hysterically blazed out of our minds...so he walks up to the gas station and we pull up to him in her truck while im wearing a ski mask and she yells and waves with a huge smile on her face"HEY SAMMY IT'S ME DONT I LOOK LIKE MY PICTURE???" and the look on his face was completely priceless...all he could do was stop and stare and say "yeah??" and I pissed all over myself from laughing...it was unforgetable...

4. glued my friends table and other shit to his ceiling with pvc cement, yeah we were pretty high

5. hahaha omg man

My worst is probably dropping thinks, joints, bowls, etc
    I'm clumsy

6. When I first did I was " damn how did that happen". Now that its been awhile I look back and laugh. HAHAH:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. I killed a kid once....his name was damon. he was a gay little fuck who thought he could control my typing in this message....this is the product of it...he also wants people to know that he likes butt sex...thats stupid.

8. It was like 11:00 PM a couple days ago and My friend and I stopped at a gas station to get something to drink. My friend has a huge lifted chevy truck. I was so fucking high that I fell out of the truck and laid by the gas pumps because I said I didnt know how to stand up. I laid there for a good 2 minutes trying to figure out how to get up.