Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the stupidest thing you've done high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Freak, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Went to my house after a party and forgot to put eyedrops, i prolly looked like a demon cause my eyes were so bloodshot, my dad asked why my eyes were so red and i said that some kid threw dirt at my eyes and that they itched really bad, he bought it, so i just went to bed.....peace..

2. FEZ that made me laugh so much

3. hmmm...the most stupidest thing that iv done while stoned...is probably trying to slide down a 4 story lader like the fire men do...and guess what i fell and knocked myself out for like 15 seconds...

4. lmao...

5. I curse off inanimate objects a lot, even when I'm not stoned.

6. Man, this was a freaking/Funny ass thing i did. Me and a couple of friends were driving down the Highway (the irony) and token up. so like halfway to the destination, we pull over so i can take a whizz. I go ouyt in the bushes cuz friends were being dicks and following me. After the whiz i was heading back to the car, except.....I was lost. I was stuck in the damn cold of Manitoba for like a 1/2 hour intil my frineds found me. They ask me what i was doing an i told them i was lost. They died laughing for a good 5 minutes before they took me back to the car. To this day they still bug me about it... Buggers

7. one time i fell down a flight of stairs, hit a door at the bottom which opened into guess what? ANOTHER FLIGHT OF STAIRS!!

8. LMFAO! did u fall down those stairs?

9. oh of course, when i hit the door it flew open, and at the bottom of these new stairs was a concrete floor. suprisingly my $45 pipe in my pocket was perfectly fine (although my stash can got quiet a beating on the way down)

10. i think that's great.

11. it wasnt too long ago when the baller himself got so damn stoned. i found myself and 3 of my buddies at a park, somehow...standing in the middle of the court in the slums of chicago. now dont get me wrong, im ont racist at all...but when your around a lot of black people and ur white, ur hear the word nigga a lot, and my boyz that are black dont care if i use it. ANNNyways, these black kids ask us if we wanna ball, and we like hal ya ( stoned as can be, we smoked a little more than 2 grams between the 4 of us, and it was bin laden weed. * big weed in chitown * anyways back with the story...so i was ballin and i passed to my friend and it hit him in the face and 1 of the black kid starts laughin n i was too and all in fun i was like whudd up nigga, well this negro wasnt like my negro friends, he got soo damn pissed. i was like...ahhhh shit n then he like im ab eat da fuck outta u n then my guys came n sed fuk na we high n he didnt mean it n they said aight it cool...but when i dropped da bomb, the look in the kidss face scared the shit outta me, i thought he was gonna pull out the gat n pop me 1, luckily for me he didnt, and about 30 mins later we eahc put in a dime for a blunt and smoked it with them.

12. I remembered a good one now.

You know McDonald's has those hot fudge sundaes? Well we went there when we were fucked up to get some food. After I got done eating I went to the counter and waited to be asked my order. When the guy asked me what I wanted, I looked at him, and said, "Can I get a chocolate sundae?" He just looked at me. "We don't have one.." My world was ruined then. I was in dismay. I was like "Oh... I mean.. a hot fudge sundae. I've never held back a laugh like that so hard in my life. Man.. that was some funny shit.

13. I know this thread is ancient, but i dont feel the need to make a new one.

I was drivin to school today n noticed a bunch of cones, made me think of some stupid shit me n my friends used to do when we were baked.. the four of us would cram in my buddys car and pick up random cones we found, stand them up on the roof of the car and drive around seeing how long it stayed on top.. the looks we got were great haha, i dont know why we got such a kick out of it, pretty stupid in retrospect.... we were just high... but good times nonetheless :smoke:

14. :confused:

15. dumbest thing ive ever done high....in my buddies passenger seat of his car...doing about 20-25mph leaving a rest stop after getting some gas heading to the beach for the day....i was so high....thought itd be funny to reach out the window and grab one of the orange cones that were in such a pretty line and move it a bit (while stoned i think people think how i think, i thought every person who drove past that day would notice the one misplaced cone, and either laugh or at least think about the idiot who moved it) long story short i found my orange victim, reach out, felt an awful awful pain in my hand....the fucking thing was bolted into the concrete and was a permenant cone, not one to be moved.....yea i broke my hand in several places and still cant use my pinky correctly...:hello:

16. i swear to u i wrote my story BEFORE i read urs lmaooooooo....i didnt realize this thread was from fuckin 03 lmao...well at least we r both idiots :)

17. put a lit cigarette to my lips cherry first. lol. burned the hell outta my mouth and the ash was horrible. ha ha ha.;)

18. haha yeaa stupid ideas sound more appealing when im high.. but that was like my first month of smoking so i was always blitzed! and i didnt break my hand ;) haha good story though.

19. yea i was like 14-15 just starting smoking myself so yea, blitzed is a good word...not sure ive been blitzed in 10 years or so :(

20. One day, a few friends and i blazed the night away and decided to cruise around the city while the morning and afternoon came. well, because of nonstop smoking and no sleep included, my mind was very fucked up, to say the least lol. we decided to go to the mall for a little bit, totally harmless, right? well, we decided to blaze right before we went while cruising. at this point, i'm totally baked. we walk into a cool shoe store, and this young adult guy (who looked like a stoner to begin with) was the cashier. one of my friends was going to buy glow in the dark socks. which the cashier over heard our conversation about black lights or some shit like that. when he interrupts our conversation, "oh do any of you know where to get a black light?" When i'm baked and in public, i like to talk to people, especially cashiers or employees, i don't know i think it's just code in my high brain hahha. so i joyfully say, "Oh you can try a headshop!" and all my friends just stare at me where one walks out cracking up. my other friend was still standing by me amazed and dumbfounded by what i just said. the cashier turned to my friend laughing his ass off and i said, "what, dude, i saw a lot of them at head shops." the cashier then said, "did she really just say that?!" After my high brain realized the words that came out of my mouth, i proceeded to defend myself to the cashier and friend. My blazed mind got black lights and UV lights totally mixed up. I then told the cashier, "Oh my god, man, seriously, i thought you were talking about something else." he continued to just keep on laughing. so i said, "alright, well can i be clear on this and pretend that this never happened?" and he just said "definitely, it's cool, it's cool." he continued to laugh as i walked out of the store.

that was one of the many many many dumbass things i've done stoned. hahahaha:rolleyes: