What's the stupidest thing you laughed at while baked?

Discussion in 'General' started by karvapeikko, Nov 6, 2006.

1. stupidest thing laughed at when baked?

I got a few things, like a week back my friend and I smoked close to 1,5 grams, which was enough to get us a good high. I got the munchies and we went to the gas station to buy some candy:D. Gotta love that stuff. So while I was waiting for my friend to get his jacket I farted, and the fart lasted for like 5 seconds! my friend and I just started trippin while we were laughing it was fucking hilarious! When things calmed down he said some weird shit and I laughed my ass off. He almost tripped over a trashbag full of beer cans on the way. One of the best times so far.

Also, smoked a bit before a party the following day and man, I was on the dance floor grooving :hello: and man it was dope! I was high, enjoying the music with my eyes closed on the floor. Then I opened my eyes and tripped with the amount of people dancing on the floor. Good times, good times.

what you got?

2. well after eating 7 grams of cambodian shrooms i was pretty baked and not aware of who i was and who was around me and my friends left me in the room by myself for like 20 mins (they werent trippin)then all of a sudden they camen in and was like SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY and they were all cheerin and i was like WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA ITS MY BIRTHDAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (which it wasnt not even close) and they started dancin singin songs and i laughed my ass off cuz i thought it was at the time then they start video tapin me and sayin YOUR ON TV im like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i have no idea what was so funny at the time now that i look back at it but once u start laughin its hard to stop

3. happy birthday :D:D HAHAHAHA. just this weekend we were on our way home in this small volvo and we had to cram in 7 guys! 5 in the back seat and fuck it was tight! so my friend starts to giggle next to me (only me and him were baked) and we just laughed the whole ride and then everyone joined in. Man we just giggled the shit out of ourselves and I'm telling you: laughing is some good excercise for the 6pack hahaha

4. I saw an old guy fall over and I just started laughing hysterically! Couldn't help it...

5. Yo momma.

6. Once, whilst full uf some nice brownies, I ended up trading tshirts with one of my buddies. of course I forgot about it, but when I looked in a mirror. I bust out laughing and pointing at my reflection. "I turned into Scott!" "hehehehhehhh" :) good times

7. A cop and my youth pastor :D

This was back when I was still in HS, and part of this stupid youthgroup (it's a joke, and nobody takes it seriously)... Well... Me and my boy smoked like a quarter of some skunky ass buds... Then the cop (off duty) and the youth pastor come out and send him back inside, and bring me in a room to talk... They're all like "we know you were smoking, we can smell it... blah blah blah" and I'm just sitting there laughing hysterically... They eventually got done lecturing me on how the cop could arrest me, but he won't, and send me into the room... I sit down on the chair... Lay down on my lap, and the next thing I remember is my friend waking me up 'cause it was time to go home...

Or when I ate all this acid and thought my jaw fell off in the store... I had my friend (same one from the other story) help me find it while my sister's ringing up some aluminum foil, a lighter, and munchies... That was pretty funny.

8. HAH! The joke's on you, 'cause I have 2 DADDIES!
    Wait... What?!

9. #9 Floydian, Nov 6, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

10. one time my boy was on some shrooms and drinkin and smoking (bad idea if you asked me) and he was blowin across the top of the bottle and was like 'woah trippy' and i said 'your like a little tug-boat, bird' (which is what we call him) and he laughed so hard he had projectile vomit and my room AND bathroom was just about covered in the most horrid smelling puke i have ever smelt, i thought it sucked, but he thought it was hilarious :p sorry im sober and babbling.

11. A Pigeon

12. the first and second time i tried salvia i had this extreme laughing fit, where i couldnt stop laughing for like 45 seconds

13. this thread

14. total anihilation of all life on earth. appocalypse humour.

stupidest.

15. When I was getting a meatball sub at a restaurant, a small Mexican kid came up near us and started talking to his friend in Spanish. I just started cracking up. I almost couldn't control it so I almost went to the bathroom.

16. a fat man in a pink shirt.

17. my friend told me this 2 funny ass kids were butt buddies, we laughed for 7 minutes uncontrolababley, we timed it

18. HAHA. Good thread..

The other night I rolled a FAT joint - prolly .8 - 1 gram of dank. I jus got home from the bar and was semi-drunk and my other two roomates were waaasted (lightweights)...we were all gunna smoke the J and they passed out on me. So I just said fuck it...im smokin this. I put in half baked before hand and smoked the J. I was sooooo blazed in a matter of 4-5 minutes but i just kept smoking. I got to the scene where the hispanic lookin dude was like "killer kill!....killer kill B!" when hes yellin at his dog to kill. HAHA. i've never gotten the "laughs" when baked but for some reason i was laughing for literally 10 minutes straight while rewinding the scene like 10-15 times. its not that funny really but apparently i thought it was fuckin hilarious for 10 minutes or so

19. One time me and another friend got really baked, we decided to watch an old movie from our childhood, it was one of the 3 ninjas movies. There was this part when some old chinese guy got hit in the head with a baseball. It wasnt a particularly funny scene but to us it was the funniest thing we had ever seen. I must have rewinded and watched that scene 100 times. By the end it felt like I had cracked a rib I laughed so hard.

20. i can't believe no ones said this yet..

how about...nothing at all!

almost every time i get high with people ill find myself just laughing for no reason what-so-ever, even when other people arent laughing.