Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the strongest weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rhmurray, Dec 12, 2010.

1. my dealer just re-up'd on some sour diesel, and he told me its the strongest weed in the weed world. and he its tryin to charge me 25 bucks for a blunt of it. and i just wanted everyones opinion on the best weeds, and to know if 25 bucks a gram is gettin ripped off or not.

p.s. he always hooks me up fat cause we're boys, so itll be like 1.8 or 2.o grams.:smoke:

2. Its a ripoff.

There really is no way to tell which weed is the best. Theres shitty sour D (ive had it) and theres good sour d. If you had to say one weed though it'd be "alaskan thunderfuck" but i believe thats extinct (how does a strain go extinct?) w/e idk, dont pay over $20 for a gram is all im sayin. go brotha

3. 25$ a gram is crazy, sour diesel is good stuff but not 25$ a gram good. White widow is often considered the best strain in the world.

4. Electorlonic grandaddy wheelchair kush

5. "strongest weed in the weed world"

HAHAHAHA