Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's the strain name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puntoreds, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hola im just a bit curious maby some of you experienced Tokers can help me,
    i smoked the other day somekind of an amazing weed, it got me up the chair and got me good inspiration to make my music, it felt like my brain was in the mod creating new things, :confused: i have smoked a couple times before but damm wish i can find something like this again so pls can u guys give me some names? or what should i be looking for?

peace n love

2. Yesterday I walked down a street but I totally forgot its name! It had people walking and cars driving and it was very loud.

See what im getting at? You gave us very vague details. Perhaps you could elaborate as to how it looked, smelled, etc.

3. Today I went in this store and there were shopping carts and people and cereal.....Oh and this one guy had a blue apron on....you know what im talking about?

4. just ask whomever you got it from man. that person would have a much better guess at it than any of us.

5. Sounds like you smoked some of that shit they call weed

6. Sounds like it was more on the Sativa side.

7. Sounds like you are all a bunch of dickweeds.

I can't give you much advice b/c I don't know what it looks like, but you want a lot of red hairs and crystals. Stickiness is also a plus, and the lighter the better

8. this whole thread equals fail.

9. Yea albertsons.

It was probably more sativa if you wanted to stand up. But there is no way in hell we know the name if it even has one. Just go buy some more from that original dealer.

10. This is what it was called.

If you smoked it and you liked it who cares what some dealer decides to call it one day? When I get told what it is I am usually like oh word up but I don't care as long as it smokes bomb and it always does :bongin:

11. thank you all for reply, i did some research i seems that Sativa works for me cheers happy toke