Whats the stonerly thing to do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey55109, Mar 12, 2012.

1. My alcoholic brother is having yet another party in his room and his dumb friends keep running in and out of his room, slamming doors, and running around through my whole house. On top of that they like, made a home base in my bathroom because they run on and out of there. Anyways, it's irritating to me. What's the stonerly way to handle them?

2. Tell them to stop doin coke in the bathroom.

3. go in there and be a buzzkill until everyone leaves

4. I like the way this guy thinks

5. haha great responses

take their advice ^

6. Walk in there, bong in hand, fill with beer, proceed to get high.

7. Bust in and get in on that action and if they say no tell them to gtfo. :smoke:

8. tell them to chill the fuck out. or shit in your hands and throw pieces of shit at thenm every time they loudly leave the room.

9. + turn on some music. They can't annoy you if you can't hear them.

10. dere is any ladiez at this par-tay?

11. grab ur bong, rip a toke, walk in their room and blow it out. Once attention is gotten tell em to stfu

12. THIS. walk in with a blunt and say STFU AND HIT THIS. ANY MORE NOISE OTHER THAN VIRGIN LUNGS AND IM GETTING MY SHOTTYM MUTHA FUCKAS,.111!@!!!!

Bet they will chill.

13. go chill with them?

14. yea get high and go show them some good music. Being the high DJ is pretty cool stoner type :p:smoke:

15. This is all you really can do without getting violent about it.

16. Well I totally got high. Logical first step.

17. i swear, just roll up in there and start talking about shit no one cares about. be really overbearing. dance like a fool. at least a good handful of people will leave.

18. Totally. My brother and his friends.hate the smell of weed. Which I so happen to stink of. :)