Whats the smallest amount of weed youve gotten high from?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jnerps, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Just the other day, i couldnt get any bud and hadnt smoked in a week. So i took my grinder and salvaged the tiniest bit of weed, like the size of 2 bread crumbs lol. or something like that, i cant think of a better comparison, im really baked :smoke: anyways i stuck that bit of weed in a pipe and lit it the best i could. To my surprise i got a pretty noticeable buzz from it.

Anyone ever done something like that?

2. Lol yes me i have i dont know if i have a low tolerance everyday but i can get a buzz from any lil weed if its potent. Well atleast from the weed i get i get high.

3. you my friend, have yet to smoke top shelf, dank ass bud that qualifies as a one hitter quitter. smoke on, eventually brah

4. after years of not smoking i got back and smoked probably 1/4 bowl of viet cong..highest i've ever been since i ever first started

5. Probably off one bong hit.

6. 1/10 of a gram of OGKush18 earwax hash.

It wrecked me.

7. two draws of a joint. very long draws i suppose?

8. #8 Storer, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    less is more, its like my brain knows what it should feel as soon as the weed hits my lungs

i do that all the time couple of little bread crumb pieces in a cig at work
    relaxes me perfect and puts a smile on my dial

9. probably a similar amount of Headband. Bought half an Oz when it came into town and we'd roll up .2 jays for 2 - 3 people. We'd all be high as fuck, didn't take anything at all.

10. [quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']probably a similar amount of Headband. Bought half an Oz when it came into town and we'd roll up .2 jays for 2 - 3 people. We'd all be high as fuck, didn't take anything at all.[/quote]

Headband is some good stuff. I am willing to wager 1j could get 7 or 8 peeps pretty toasted.

11. I am in no way new to smoking, but I'm a little girl (4'9, 90 lbs)...and I keep it minimal, regardless of how much weed is in my bag.

Anyways, I quit for the past month because I'm looking for a job. Right before I stopped smoking, I had my bong packed and a bowl packed with 1-2 hits smoked from each of them. They sat on my shelf for a month...probably stale, but whatever. I DO NOT waste weed.

I finally got a job, so the other day, I took 1 hit from the tiny bong and it got me high for a few hours until I fell asleep.

12. #12 Tomason, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Im dry and I found a small piece of bud in my grinder, put it in the vape and still suprisingly got a lil high of that :) i love vapin

was below 0,1g

13. Any time Im dry I salvage small amounts from either resin or bits of bud left on stems....
    still gets me stoned as long as its a small bowl at least.

14. .2 of pineapple trainwreck, 3rd highest I've ever been.

15. For the record its more about growing that makes it dank than strain. but strain and genetics do play a role in it

16. Resin and stems lol.... desperate times..

17. Me and a friend just trimmed one of my plants, and I saved some of the choicer trim, the stuff with the most residual bud on it.

Smoked up like .2 of sugar leaf trim like 20 minutes ago, and I can already feel it starting to fade out, wasn't strong at all.:D But it did get me high.

18. Got a free .2 nug from my boy before he was leaving, smoked it with my friend out of a bible paper joint rofl. I was like 16 at the time. Not sure what kind of bud it was, but I got pretty damn high for like to pulls off a shitty joint.

19. I smoked some crumbs/stems off my floor like 20 min. ago, and I gotta say, feeling pretty good. B)

20. One fat hit of Super Blue Dream. I didn't expect to even get high but I was unbelievably baked