what's the sketchiest deal you ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Rage, May 28, 2010.

1. #41 iLoveWaterBongs, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    I have one with a bad turnout for me, but still a pretty crazy story.

As a freshman in highschool, I was a pretty avid smoker and of course, being a 14-15 year old kid, did not have much money/connects. So I took what good weed deals I could find, and some that weren't so good. One in particular was one day I called up a pretty well known dealer in my old neighborhood, a junior at the time. He had his own car and a couple good friends around the neighborhood had picked up from him. They had said his amounts were good for the prices and they highly recommended him to me, he said he would help out my friends and me too. I had known him for quite a while as an alright acquaintence, he's been to my place before, I've been over to his for several parties, we've chilled out for quite a while and known each other decently and was actually surprised when I figured out he sold. So, I ask him one night if he can help me out with an ounce of some reg (good mids quality at reg prices = thank you Texas, even as a kid) for $60 (common price). He says it's gonna be $65, so me knowing him pretty well I ask him to throw in 2 packs of zig zags as recompense for highering the price by 5 bucks. He says "no problem, I normally through in some zags with my big sales" acting all high and mighty even though I knew he had only been actually selling for a little bit, just to make some money for his car, etc. I did know he had been dealing with a really shady dude from the area who is well known for being a dick/goon but thought of this guy as being not shady.

So I let him have his ego or whatever and he, after stalling for QUITE a while, eventually says he can make the deal at around midnight. He said he was about to head over. After an hour or two of bullshitting around, and 10 minutes later, after saying he is leaving his house, he is still not there. I walk out to the big, long road that runs through the middle of my neighborhood. He lives a couple streets down with his parents. I get a text from him saying "sorry about that, had to do some stuff at the house. I'm coming by" so I don't mind. He then texts "we cant deal out here in the wide open, i saw the firestation a while back and it looked empty so let's drive back into that parking lot". I say okay and he says hes coming from his place. Well, I look down the road and see a car turn onto the main road, but not off of his road like he said. He was coming from the road that takes yo out of the neighborhood - halfway up it is the firestation. His house is at least 5 blocks down from a 400 yard swerve turn that leads up to the firestation, and my house is even further back.

Not thinking too much about it and just thinking he was coming up with excuses for himself coming back from a party or something, I get into the car. Dude's looking normal and fully awake, a little different then normal. In "business mode" if you will. We pull up to the dimly lit fire station/city hall. Nobody is there, and besides from a couple somewhat luminating lights on the side of the building, there is only one major lampost beside the building, leaving the entire back area of the building and woods to the side completely dark and shady. We pull up relatively close to the edge of where the light stops, parallel to the back of the building and the surrounding area. The dude says the oz is in the trunk with his scale, and asks if I would like to go back and make sure he's weighing it up right. I head back and whip out my scale as well, and he says "nice man, looks like you got your shit together. can i see the cash real quick?", so I hand him the 65. He quickly counts it and says "Alrighty" and sets it down on the floor of the trunk next to his scale/mine. Behind them he grabs a relatively small black duffel bag with various compartments/zippers that you'd expect a dealer to have. He fools around with a couple alright sized sacks of weed that he said was dro but for some reason is having trouble finding my ounce. He looks around for a minute aimlessly through the bag a little out of my view in the trunk even though I had already established that the ounce is obviously not in the small duffel bag if he can't find it already.

I hear owls start hooting and other various loud animal-like noises, one sounded like it could have been made by a human voicebox. The dude says "they should be.." and leaves all his stuff laying in the trunk, and goes to open his glove box to check there. I'm standing behind the lit, open trunk when suddenly I thought I heard somebody obviously faking a bird call a couple times behind the building, where the shadows completely stop me from seeing if anyone is in the 200 square foot area covered by darkness. I stare for a second and see a very large male, probably about 17-18 years old, weighing probably 200-210 pounds charge out of the dark area directly towards me, picking me up and throwing me off my balance with the charge onto the ground VERY hard. I hit the ground in a daze and it took me a second to get up and see the dealer running back behind the car. The dealer is a somewhat big guy, skinny yet strong, and could probably have handled the dude but didn't seem to do much and drew back in a dramatized holding of his forehead, appearing to have been punched. I grabbed some keys of mine that fell onto the ground and a lighter, and whipped out a small, very sharp kitchen knife akin to a dagger that I had brought "just in case". I saw the assailant grab the dealer's big duffel bag and my 65 bucks and haul off back around the side of the fire station that was dark. I realized my phone was on the ground back where I fell but made to catch up with the guy with my 65 dollars while my dealer fucked around with shit by his car. I crept along the back of the fire station and saw the dude, 30 yards ahead in some light, dive under a little deck off the side of the fire station.

I jog over to the place where he had hopped under the deck and look down under. Light shines in and I see the face of who seems to be the goon/dick guy who affiliated with the dealer, but this guy seemed to be a little larger so I didn't know if I could be sure. The guy jumps out from under the deck on the other side where I was out of reach of him. With a good 60-100 pounds on me and at least 2 inches, he throws down the bag he was carrying and I guess had already shoved my money in his pocket. He throws up a fighting stance and I brandish my knife, holding it in a way that I could lunge easily at him. Almost in a tweak-like manner he began hopping back and forth and moving around his fists. He leaned in to punch, and I weaved and lunged with the knife. It cut his sweatshirt and I assume loose shirt RIGHT NEXT to his side, which could have possibly got his ribs if it had been aimed just a tad little more accurately. Instead I heard a sound of cotton tearing a little and then, him realizing the knife hadn't hit him, hit me hard right above my left eye. I went into a bigggg daze and stumbled, but didn't fall all the way. I raised the knife again and sort of staggered up to stab him. He turned and began to run, grabbing the bag on his way. I started to follow and stepped on very sharp rocks, realizing my shoes had been left on the other side of the pretty big building. I ran back around to the other side where the dealer was standing and grabbed my shoes/phone/etc. I saw the dude, in a purple hood jacket with the hood pulled down low running hard down the main street of my very poorly lit neighborhood. I jumped in the dealer's car, who was assuring me he would pay me back for the incident as we drove around those streets where the assailant had just run to, looking for him. No luck.

Turned the car around, drove back to the site of the deal. Opened up the trunk and found my scale, with the glass cover to it (unnecessary) a little cracked, but the scale untouched. A couple feet away was my then empty wallet on the ground, obviously falling out of my pocket in the whole thing. I was getting PISSED and the dealer wasn't happy either about his "bags of dro" and that the "7,000 wouldn't come for this month". I knew that this kid worked at Toys'R'Us and was not some big "G". Furthermore, the bags he had shown me looked like mids at best. Needless to say, the dealer put off paying me back more and more. I heard rumors from the neighborhood that him and a friend had split the 65 and that he had set up the whole thing. No respect for fuckheads like this but I learned my lesson about dealing with sketches/assholes/people you can't trust. Never ended up getting paid back either, one day when I said something about it he got all defensive saying "I shouldn't have to pay you back, I got fucked to." When I said he had promised and made a big deal about doing it for me on that day, he started getting aggressive and his "goon/dick" friend called me asking if I had a problem with his buddy.

2. Broad daylight, middle of a huge parking lot where anyone could see us. We park next to the guy (the only two cars parked in the lot within about a 200ft radius), I get out and climb into his car, and we talk for a few minutes. After the deal is done, I get out of this kid's car, cradling about 7 brownies individually packaged in saran wrap. Anyone could have seen that shit. Sketch as fuck, but funny as hell now that I look back on it. :wave:

3. LOL...Amen brother.

My sketchyist buy was back when I worked retail. No one at the job was drug tested, and my supervisor actually had a Medical Marijuana card to smoke while on the job. This really irritated the other managers there. I used to buy from him after work or on break on the DL. Once, a day after giving him 40 for an 1/8th, while in the breakroom, which happened to be located at the back of the store he comes and slips a bag in my dress-shirt pocket from behind me; one of my co-workers watching the whole time, then walks back out to get to work. I had to walk all the way through the store smelling like dank to throw it in my car for the rest of my shift.

4. I got some random black kids number at the mall from some other random black kids when looking around for weed.

met him in the middle of a fucking carnival in the most occupied area by the ferriss wheel hahahahah i just did the little hand exchange shit and it was str8. there was easily 200 people surrounding us but no one noticed hahahahah sketchy but stealthy son

5. This sketchy ass kid weighed out our shit at like 12 30 at night. It's already past curfew, and we are a park that is notorious for drug deals and sure enough there are cops everywhere. We did the hand exchange and got some weird looks. Sure enough right after I got my sack I booked it the fuck out of there.

6. I was chillin with my immigrant uncle(not what you think, he's 19, he barely speaks English, and 1st month in america atm lol)in Harlem. He informed me that he has never smoke weed before and he was now interested. So me having the money, fiendin for a burn, and not wanting to miss out on this great ass opportunity decided we were gonna set out on a hunt for weed(mind you I don't live in the area, not such a great place to be, it's 12 at nite and literally don't kno anyone). We walk around for 20-30 mins with no luck, just when we're about to call it quits and hand back to the apartment, i spot some black dude chillin smoking a cig probably in his thirties who looked like the slanging type, so i decided to chill for a sec to see what's good, i eventually nod him my way, greet him to my self and my uncle and asked if he had. He told me i looked to be young to be a cop so he will sell to me :laughing:, we talked for a lil bit and he told me to meet him at the bodega across the street from us. I walked in 1st and he followed. This dude walks in the store cig still lit, smoking, pulls his weed out and gives me two nicks, i give him the money in the middle of this tiny ass store. Most sketchy shit ever. Tell him thanks and got the fuck outta there and smoked up my non english speakin uncle for the 1st time. Funniest shit ever. lol

7. One time, when I was like 12, my firend was like 15 and this dude we know knew this guy that had some weed. All three of us were waiting inside a Jewel Osco for this guy to come from south chicago to sell to us. Inside, I see this ghetto ass car pull up with 4 black dudes in it. Then this guy comes out, and motions to go into the alley way. Me, haveing what you would call a "n***a moment" (even though I'm not black) motions this guy to come inside. We all talked and went outside by the front. As we're walking out, this dude waves the 1/8 of weed that I was getting at the Jewel Security Camera. Dumbass. Then outside I buy it off of him.

It was all shake and then an hour after he left, I noticed some oregino in the weed.

Not only could I have gotten caught, but I got fucking ripped off.

Bullshit.

8. and i just remembered a skeetch deal. im in college and everyone was completely dry and we were goin CRAZY, prolly cuz we knew we couldnt get any haha. well we were just talkin about how we couldnt get weed when we were in line in the cafeteria and this sketchy dude in front of us says he has some and my friend gives him his #. so a while later this dude hits us up and tells us to meet in this sketchy ass place. but we ddid, and my friend goes out to meet him and when he comes back he says "the guy had 1.4 and wanted $34 for it." we were equally pissed/amused....like tit wasnt like we said "what can u do for 34 bucks" that was the price. dumbass!

9. I was at my buddies, we had about $30 or so, so we hit up my dealer (at this time I had only bought from him like once or twice before.) Hes usually the paranoid type of guy, well not today. He has us meet at the gas station my friend lives by, he pulls up in this G ass Escalade with like 5 of his friends (They're all gang-affiliated, I guess they're Latin-Kings.) They all have these yellow bandanas, there throwing up signs, I am like "wtf" and my dealer was like, "Meet my crew." And all this is happening right next to the gas station window, and I live in the suburbs so its weird and shit. So hes like "I got the sack." and hands us it, RIGHT THERE. I take out a wad of cash, pass him it, and were gone.

When I first started smoking bud in 7th grade I had this really gay dealer named Arlo who I thought sold dank bud, I asked him if he had any bud and he said no but his friend Joe does. So Joe finds me after the last bell has rung, and right in the middle of the hallway whips out the dime. I gave him the cash, and it was some really nasty shwagg but I was stupid and uneducated then.

10. the guy handed me the stuff and took like one step back and a cop turns the corner. i happened so fast i hadnt even got the stuff in my pocket yet. learned my lesson never do deals on the street

11. This isn't as weird as some of the shit on here but I'll tell it anyway.
    So I was 16 when this happened. I had been charged with a class B felony - a form of terrorism actually - the previous year and deferred (For those of you that don't know what a juvenile deferral is, they basically let me off with community service and an apology letter; however, if I got busted for ANYTHING, including any sort of misdemeanor, I'd get the full repercussions of the current crime plus the bomb threat charges. In short, several years minimum in the house if I got caught) so I was super paranoid about buying grass from anyone, even my own trusted dealer.
    Naturally this particular Friday, my guy wasn't answering his phone, so my buddy Jay calls up a friend of his who apparently sells a bit on the side for gas cash. We're cruising around and the guy calls back and tells us to come to his house. Well, we try to find his house for twenty minutes, no good.
    We call him back, say fuck that dude, meet us somewhere. His first suggestion? The fucking day care on the corner. What time is it? About five. Riiiight when all the parents are coming to pick up their six-year-olds. So Jay's trying to play it cool (failing) and I'm sketched right the fuck out, but I stuck it out and we waited for the guy to show.
    Finally, ten minutes later, dude shows up and walks to our truck - Lo and behold, the dude's in my fuckin' English class! So we exchange words for a bit, discuss dankity dank, and he walks away.
    I look around and remember: HOLY FUCK THERE ARE CHILDREN EVERYWHERE AND I JUST BOUGHT SOME DELICIOUS TREEEEEEEEEEEE
    So naturally I felt morally obligated to go home and smoke that shit until those kids disappeared from my mind and play Mario Kart all night.

Sketchy.. Good bud though :smoke: peace