what's the sketchiest deal you ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Rage, May 28, 2010.

1. haha i've done that before but it was in a wendys parking lot...... \t\t

so you live next door to your grandma..??

2. aight so my friend hooked me up with this kid from my school, im 4.0 student he's skipped more days than been present, im white he's black, he's in a gang I have my own clan on mw2 haha.. anyways basically we were complete opposites..

so i hit him up he tells me come by and i was just gonna pick up a quarter and leave.. i get there he gets in the car as well as 2 of his friends (guessing also gang members) and asks if i can go to a gas station.. so i do it cuz im scared as fck to say no lol. i drive there and he goes in to buy some batteries for his new scale. i forgot to mention they were already high as hell and smelled like straight dank. he gets back in the car asks me to drive somewhere else.. and another place and another.. i thought i wasnt going to live that night i thought they were all fcking with me and stuff

so finally he gets down to measuring some shit out after ive dropped off 2 of his homies and picked up another one. he pulls what had to have been at least a quarter pound of some mid out of his pocket and starts weighing.. he hands me the shit..

and we still arent done with the deal. now he wants to blaze a blunt really quick. (really quick means 20 minutes to make it while him and his friend goof off and shit and 5 minutes to actually smoke it)..

basically i only go to this guy when im desperate now.. i mean seriously he has great pricess, great weed, and ALWAYS has some to sell but sketchy as hell and makes me drive him everywhere.

but you know.. a dealer is a dealer i guess

3. In like the 7th grade in middle school this kid had a like a 1/2 pound. He is my friend i guess, but i hear he is all into meth now. Fuck that. Anyways, we are sitting in social studies, we are both in the front row right next to each other. Its 4/20 and i ask him to sell me a dime at lunch. The class is right after lunch.

Now I must be crazy, but i would have thought he would go seperate that shit in the bathroom or something. Nah he just takes out the bag and hands me an 1/8. Can't complain, an 1/8 for 10 dollars should never be passed up but still it was sketch as fuck and the whole rest of that class kind of looked at us funny for the next couple days lol.

4. Well me and my friend were looking for a sac in middle school but none of my dealers could come, and as we were walking to my house from wendys some guy in a black truck yells "NEED SOME DRUGS?" and i was like"what kind?" then he was like green and i was like hell ya god sent this man! haha then he pulled into a space and I got the sac, Now that i look back on that it was pretty sketch since i had no idea who the kid was..but at the time i thought i was the luckiest man in the world:)

5. correct, how did you guess?

6. i went into a house to buy some weed, there was a really drunk old man and a ton of teenagers just standing around. we clearly weren't getting out of there with weed, so i decided to leave. told my friend (who was stoned at the time) to go first, i made our excuses and turned to bolt - my friend was standing in front of the door looking lost. i move him quickly and find there's no door knob on the inside.

so we went out the window.

7. closed bank at like 10 at night on a main street were there are hella cops

8. There's two deals tied for sketchiest.

First one was in school. I NEVER brought weed to school, but this was the only way we could make this deal happen. Anyway, my friend was selling me an 1/8. We had a study hall together so I give him $50 there, but the bag was in his locker. There was some sort of assembly after that period, so when it ended the entire school was heading for the auditorium. We went the opposite direction to my friend's locker, now the hallways are completely empty, we were the only ones around. He opens his locker and tells me to reach to the bottom of his backpack and grab it. I do, and the very instant I get the bag in my pocket four teachers come out of the closest room. Nothing came of it, but I was scared as fuck.

Second story happened in my driveway back in high school. This guy was supposed to come over, pick me up, and drive for a bit to do the deal and smoke a bowl. It was planned so he could drop me back off at my house before my mom got home. Well, he was pretty late. Uncomfortably late. Finally he pulls in and I walk up to get in the car, but he tells me he doesn't have time for a drive, so the deal's going down right there. I toss him the money, grab the bag, and right then my mom pulls in. My buddy pulls out and drives away. My mom starts questioning me, but thankfully I had planned for this because the dude was so late. I brought a CD outside with me and told her he was just returning it to me. She goes "Oh, okay then." Man was my heart racing.

9. I've had a few that were entirely too shady, but this one unquestionably takes the cake.

I call my buddy the day before to arrange for a 1/2 O of this rare Purple that was going around, seeing as I really wanted to get my hands on some of this particular type before it was all gone, so I agree to have me me, and 2 buddies drive 55 miles to another city to get it.

I was annoyed at that aspect as it was, so when we get to his apartment, I go up to his truck, and attempt to give him the $250. He swears up and down that we can't exchange there, then asks if I want to do it at this low-key park, which from there was an additional 4 miles away. I draw the line at this and tell him to follow us to Mickey D's, cause the 3 of us were hungry, and I told him we'd figure something easier out there.

I get back in the car, without anything and tell my buddies what were doing.

I was under the impression that we'd eat real quick, talk to my guy about where we could safely exchange close by, in private.

He misunderstood.

So we get to McDonalds, and park right next to each other, facing a busy, busy highway, mind you, and the 3 of us get out to eat, and as we get out, he rolls down his window and tells me to hop in the truck.

I'm like :eek::mad: No way in fuck is this transaction going down right in the plainest of plain sights in front of the highway. So I tell him to wait outside while we order, and when I get done I go back out and hop in the cab to try to figure out a different spot.

Just then I look in the rearview and notice that there is a state trooper in the drive through. This sketches me the fuck out. Right after I notice this, one of my friends comes out of Mickey D's and runs up to the truck to tell me that there are fucking THREE additional patrol cars just circling behind the resturaunt . Now i'm starting to wonder if he was setting me up for a sting. He hands me the shit, triple- wrapped, It fucking reeks, and we leave, unscathed, and shaking, as in, terrified. So yeah, sketch.:p

10. Park in front of du's house, wait.

(This du will say he is pulling up and that means 15-45 minutes)

He pulls up, middle of busy neigborhood. Throws bag over then we throw wad of cash back.

With a school bus letting kids out behind us. :hello:

not doing that again

11. I was driving to pick up with a friend from a guy I'd never met. We end up waiting in my car for 30 minutes in the poorer side of my area, finally we get a call from the dude and he tells us to wait outside of his place.... I end up waiting another 20 (and I'm pissed at this point) minutes until we see him get into his car in the driveway, pull out and start driving off.

I yell, "WTF!" and my friend sees him motion out the window to follow us. He pull over about two blocks down the neighborhood and we pull up next to him. He hands my friend the weed... and it's just nug; no bag, no foil, nothing. It was definitely more than an eighth, so we pass the $60 (it's expensive here) and he books it.

We start driving off and then this car starts following me really closely, and I swear there are red and blue lights in the car glowing, and so I start freaking out. My friend (who is a complete moron and has fucked me over before) bagged the bud in a cigarette wrapper and I just drive around for a bit trying to figure out if I'm being followed.

I eventually turn off the street into a main thorough-fare and drive back to myplace... no one behind me. It was fucked up, but we weighed it back and it was a little over 4 grams.

12. picked up a bag down the road, as im walking back examining the nugs cop drives past me and stares me down ( bag in my hand ). If i had picked up 5 seconds later my ass would have been busted. :p:p

13. Wait... so you were looking at the bag while walking down the street? Why the hell didn't you do that where ever you bought it? What you did is fucking dumb.

14. this thread is proof weed needs to be legalized.

15. Probably when I worked fast food. Bought drugs through the drive thru. Hehe... me, 2 employees and the supervisor all took some MDMA and had a fun night. :p

16. This thread is great. Don't really have anything sketchy enough worthy to be on here, but I'm sure that will change w/ time

17. Well, there are the many times I've done it at work...one of my co-workers hooks me up occasionally, and we'd just go back in the freezer, do the exchange there, and then I'd be carrying my stash in my cargo pocket all day hoping it wasn't too smelly. :p Or the time I got a quarter right out in broad daylight a block away from the city fair that was going on...probably some more that I don't remember, but I'm blazed as shit right now.

18. I was desperate for buds one day, so I called a friend who called a friend. We set out to this guys house and when we get there we see like 10 cars outside the house, one of which is a cop car. My initial thought was :eek: -> I'm getting the fuck out of here, but my friend said it was cool. I hand him the cash and he runs in while I sit outside in the car for like 5 minutes, when he comes walking out. He gets in the car and hands me a fat sack of some dank. Turns out I bought from the son of a cop.

19. Went to meet a kid to get some, pull up and he comes out to the window. as i look toward his house, his mom is just staring like this :eek:. got the fuck out of there

there's a few more, things in high school, stupid shit. i'm too tired to tell them though:eek:

20. no.. not really. here in bc and my town especially there are few cops and everyone smokes dope, i really had no need to worry.