Whats the real "definition" of friendship?

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLuvRasta, Aug 15, 2009.

1. someone who's always up to smoke :smoke: with you and chill with you, just for the sake of being together cuz ur friends. or someone who's a total dick about life, never wantin to chill :hide:, basically forgetting you exist.
    might sound a little obsesive, but really its not. its just... we've been tight for about 3 years and now its like 2 or 3 months will pass before we talk. idk its bullshit, but i just kinda wanted to vent. of course, ive made many many freinds while smoking, but i dont consider that friendship. dont get me wrong, i love weed, :bongin: but sometimes i just feel fake when im smoking it... like i always have to worry bout some shit when i do it. :confused_2:
    i guess, what would you do in a situation if you, no homo, but love your "best friend" but he acts like a dick?

btw, this is my first post so im not rele sure how the whole website works, but my friend's uncle use to own the website before it was bought and made what it is now, so i thought i should use it. Greetings from florida :wave:

2. yea, my "best friend" who i met in college (we arent in the same school anymore) never hits me up after i text/IM or call him. literally have tried to contact him 20+ times before getting a "whats up" and thats it. its like we are only friends when we are near each other and i guess he doesnt want to talk because of the distance :confused:.

im not trippin though, I know he has a lot of friends and is probably busy with them and im a loner anyway so I dont care too much because I always have my own mind and my own hobbies to entertain myself. I wouldn't ignore any friend of mine or probably any "enemy" of mine for that long though especially if they tried to hit me up 20+ times. I'll just take the hint...what else could ya do :confused_2:

and welcome to the city :smoke:

3. i definitely feel you, the only reason id bring something up like this cuz theres a going away party for him tomorrow and i wont see him for prolly a few years, so it just got me thinkin. but thanks for the repy and greeting. One Love

4. dude if you can have a long talk with him telling him you definatly miss old times

if not just send a facebook inbox or something. of how you fully feel and that you've grown apart for several reasons and miss the relationship you once had.

if you know theres something their dont lose it man im telling you.

i met alot of great friends i spent days with on xbox live when i was a kid. we played and talked everyday for years and eventually just moved on. i knew them when i was like 11-15 and im 18 now and still remember there names and the fun times we had. i miss those times more then anything and since i only know their first names and their states and old gamertags im basically lost. i would loove if i could meet them again somwhere, but know i probably will never

5. Damn that last part has me thinking back in the day when Socom on PS2 was the shit. All those people and "clans" I played with for so long, damn lol. I can remember all their names and shit wow its all coming back lol good looks on that man.

People change and drift apart from eachother as time goes on. Everybody here I bet can tell you of a friend they use to be close with and just drifted apart for no real reason at all. I know I've lost touch with a lot of people I use to be close with and now that I think about that it does suck. I just had a guy I hadn't talked to in a good 3-4 years message me on facebook yesterday. We use to chill all the time and then life just took us our sepereate ways. Anyways just tell him how you feel, no homo of course.. it can't hurt.

6. lol banned already?