Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the quality of my weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aussiestoner420, May 4, 2017.

1. So I'm not an experienced stoner but I'm certainly no rookie either and I was just wondering if I could get some other people's thoughts on the quality of weed I smoke...from what I can tell it seems to be pretty good bud as it gets me high very easily. It also has lots of crystals covering it and is nicely sticky and moist, just thought it would be interesting to get other people's thoughts!

Thanks happy toking![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks like good bud man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks all right :) do you know the strain? The strain usuallly tells you a lot about a plant. On the other hand - if it gets you really high, you have a great quallity here ^^

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks decent....a little lazy trim job tho...plenty of leaves

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. 10/10. You have it in your possession, it gets you high, it's nice to look at. Doesn't get any better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nah unfortunately not as I'm in Australia so it's all still illegal. So you don't really get to choose the strain just whatever batch your dealer has

7. Sweet! Haha yeah I do find myself spending a lot of time just looking at and admiring the buds while taking in the aromas

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Smells like a burning phone when I try to light it. Looks don't mean much. Even shit weed can look great. Only you can tell the quality of the weed, not someone on the other end of an internet connection

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man, am I glad I'm not the only one going to get a new phone today