Whats the problem here?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tommyvuitton, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hi guys, need some help in diagnosing a problem with my ladies and its happening to all of them. Any help would be appreciated.

:confused:

Promix
    GHE lucas formula
    RO water

Attached Files:

2. looks like theyre getting some nute burn.

also promix has quite a messed up pH right out of the bag. you may be experiencing some pH issues, as well.

3. I checked out the grow bible and from what i read in there, ive got a potassium deficiency.

4. if your in veg, i bet you dont.

5. It's a phosphorous issue. K is absorbed all up and down the ph scale, it's rarely K, and only in transition to flowering usually. I'd bet that your ph is too low, probably because of overwatering and not letting the plant dry out enough between waterings to allow for the ph to come back up. Those broad leaves have more cells on top of the leaves than on the underside, which gives it that bowed look, the plant does this in an attempt to breath off more water...

6. I have rechecked my ph, its sitting at perfect 5.8 and my ppm on a 0.5 conversion is 250.

Thanks for the replys, skunk do yo recommend letting the promix dry our completely before watering? By the way this is a Pre 98 bubba.

7. your problem lies within your pH.

5.8 is perfect - for hydro. in soil based mediums (even peat, as peat is considered soiless) you want your pH around 6.4-6.8.

in soil based mediums, phosphorus becomes unavailable for absorption via the roots in pHes lower than 6.4. (for cannabis)

get that pH up. powdered dolomitic lime will raise your pH, organically.

good luck! :bongin:

8. OSU i never knew that! I thought for all hydro you used 5.8. Thanks bud, appreciate you stopping by.