What's the problem here?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mdottite, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I thought it was cal mag def so I went and got some Cali magic but it didn't get better. I flushed using florakleen last night. I don't know what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMG_20171007_115116.jpg IMG_20171007_115127.jpg

I've been trying to doctor this up myself for about two weeks with no letting up. Gave the gh trio in a 1/2/3 ratio. Then I went out and bought, and used, sum coco-tek (at half strength) since I'm currently growing in Coco... That changed nothing except it seemed help to speed up new growth. I have some roots organic in the Coco mixed with about 30% perlite and 10% hydroton pebbles. Please help.

2. I'm probably just going to nix her. I'll wait to see if anyone thinks she can be saved. At her age she should be much bigger although I have the control to veg her until she is ready but is a come back even possible?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. The primary reason leafs change and die, its just a cycle mainly. The plant moves the nutrients from the lower leafs, to the top leafs, hence discolored or spotted leafs ect.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah this happened on my plant the first leaves will just die off I cut them off once my plant matures a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks y'all

• Like Like x 2
  6. Having a deficiency is no reason to start over. The new growth looks great and like one of the above posters' mentioned, the affected leaves will not recover. What is your pH going in and coming out?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #9 mdottite, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Honestly it's been out of control. I recalibrated my pH pen a few days ago and what I thought was 5.8 going in turned out to be (once calibrated) like 4.2 (run off of course).. I have since then been using about 6.3-6.5 and the run off is currently sitting at about 6. But I never even calibrated the pen until a few days ago. Maybe that was the problem?

8. I would say - yes that was the problem. I write down what the pH is at what strength nutes, and how much Up or Down I need to make it 6.0. I check occasionally with the drops to make sure nothing has changed. Good luck.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Thanks. I've recently been keeping a log in a little notebook. I never did it so I'm trying to log every single thing in but something's were being over looked like how much pH up or down it takes I haven't even logged the pH up or down in ml although I log all the (other?) nutes... I'm glad u mentioned that, I'll be keeping track of that from now on. Gotta love grasscity man wow thanks y'all. Hopefully she continues to bounce back in the right direction.

10. Did u make it to flower with that plant? If so how did she turn out?

11. She turned out pretty good still have 3 or so weeks till I chop her

Attached Files:

12. Hope. After all.

Thnx

• Like Like x 1