Whats The Problem Here?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by joeygq1990, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Please help Im having some browning of the tips of the leaves on some leaves whats that about can it be nutrients i Used i have revive and also DynaGro maybe U used alittle too much now im just watering every night since I got climate controlled room at 88 degrees to 90 degreess at night 78-84 degrees please help thank you so much guys!!

Attached Files:

2. Pretty hot consistently eh?

3. True so what temp should I maintain during the day and at night by me now it's cold during the day and especially at night goes to 50 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    I also got dehumidifier so humidity is at constant 50%

4. 78f in the day.

Your ph is off.

Youve got micro nute deficiencies on top and regular deficiency (nitrogen) on the bottom as well as the beginning of cal/mag def and heat stress.

Id flush, let her dry out, then start nutes back at 1/2 to 1/3 strength.

Id also consider watering with dolomite lime if i was you, after the flush.

5. My ph is 6.5 soil and water ph is 6.0-7.0 and yea your right whats a flush exactly to put water her down the soil?

I just lowered my climate control to 78 so I should keep it at steady 78-84 degrees is that optimal

6. yeah feed her lots of water to flush the soil

7. Guys the high heat isn't as much of an issue if humidity is present.....poke will find out with the NAM seeds...95 degrees 85% humidity ur gonna need a reptile tank atmosphere bro.... Seal a small room off and introduce a humidity machine and a fogger. Drop a hood right above enclosure basically build a box around your hood...have fan intake blowing from below...think rain forests...

8. Do I water every two days you think or every day?