Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the price range for a cheap but functional vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Raven420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I need some vaporizer in my life.

2. I've used the little wooden hand held one for a while, just make sure not to fire it up too much.

3. go on ebay and type in vaporizer. they sell a knock-off that comes with a grinder. i have one and its works well for what it is

4. Ya i have a glass on glass one that works great that i got for like 105.

5. I made my own out of a glass bulb and some rubber tubing. But the cops took it two weeks ago. Fucker wrote "suspected grow equipment" on the Warrant Inventory sheet. Lying motherfucker knew what it was, they just want to make it a felony. Unfortunately for them I live in a state where the jury has the "Right to determine the facts And the law". This is a fight I'm ready for. And every one here hates the cops. Low life lying pieces of shit. Hooker buying crab carrying no-good two-faced cum-gummed gooba lipped after birth eating motherfuckers.

6. One word: Vaporgenie. $60.