Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the point of smoking everyday?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Licr0bennet, May 2, 2010.

1. I mean I know people love weed and all but smoking every day come on. Your tolerance will build up and it will take more and more to get high. For me maybe 2-3 times a week is enough and I like it that way

2. I can smoke every day 2-3 times a day and keep my tolerance low enough to get fairly ripped off a bowl of mids. If you keep a schedule, your tolerance will plateau, thus you won't perpetually need more and more.

If you like smoking 2-3 times a week, that's great. Enjoy it however you want and I'll do the same.

3. I've been smoking everyday for 2 months now. A bowl of high grade marijuana will still fuck me up.

:hello:

4. You do not build a significant tolerance in 2 months..

5. #5 TotallyTudors, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    I've maintained straight A's so far. When school has me all worked up, It's the best way for me to deal with stress.

everyday.. or ill go fucking nuts.

6. Exactly!

Why not smoke everyday? It helps with stress, and it lets me appreciate the bland world of the NW.

Plus, I get pretty imaginative. Lets me exercise my right brain every once in a while. Too many mathematics and science courses, man.

7. I've been smoking for over about eight years and a bowl of good weed will get me high. Hell I think Oldskoolgrower's been smoking for over thirty years, and a bowl of good weed still gets him high.

8. Its not really like it takes more to get me high even though I smoke about a gram of high grade a night mostly through small one hitters hand pipes and bongs. I still get stoned off of a good bowl by myself. Its just that sometimes I get so blitzed I cant even see straight and my head feels like its floating. Do to what I've been up to lately with travel, etc. I havent smoked in seven months but before that every day, then three months again back in like may to august the whole summer but every day before that as well, half ozs a week. And yet still due to managing breaks and being really comfortable with myself when Im high and when Im not I can still get high off of one bowl, but why just smoke one? I wanna get high not just pretend to have a good time.

9. some of us use it for medical reasons and its better than taking pills everyday

10. I don't think in... Points. I just do.
    It's more habit than anything. Kind of like the habit that forms with cigarettes.
    Don't know why but it just annoys me when people talk about smoking weed like it's some kind of hectic drug; You have to "do" it. Doesn't this annoy anyone else?
    Me? I just Be, with herb.
    I'll smoke when I feel like it, I hardly keep track. If I feel like it's taking more money than usual to feel stoned, or I'm spending too much, I'll take a break.

11. This. Not to mention that some of us not only use it recreationally but medicinally.

12. Really no different than playing video games all day, either way you're looking at a screen with a blank face for endless hours into the night. Reminds of being high.

13. well the many mmj users such as myself smoke everyday for a very obvious reason

14. #14 PrettyLit, May 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
    smoke the way you want to smoke buddy but don't judge other people.
    we do it simply cus we love it.

its my lifestyle, the culture, the knowledge the history itself and not having that everyday is just not enough for me.
    you need to smoke it to reach that high of peace and spiritual relief with ones self.

15. I been smoking daily for about 10 years now. Seems to me my tolerance went up and went down. I take 2 hits of some dank, and I'm good for a couple hours. I know a couple old timers that been smoking regulary for 30+ years and I don't see them smoking a slice at a time. Same as me a couple good rips and your good to go. Smoke how you wanna smoke but don't judge other people for doing the same thing you do. Kinda hypocritical;)

16. exactly the same as you dude. i actually feel the most high after i hit my mids once and then wait like 5 minutes. the intial rush of thc is awesome! thats one positive to being a seasoned smoker, you can appreciate the little buzz. :smoke:

17. Cool, so then smoke 2-3 times a week. I don't see the point in this Thread at all. Smoke as much as you want. One of the things you did miss was anyone self medicating or legally medicating who somewhat needs marijuana to continue on daily tasks. Without it my anxiety and depression would eat me up. As for tolerance, I always enjoy my high and the hours after it that I'm relaxed and calm for and as long as I'm happy with that then it's all good.

18. I've been smoking several times everyday for over 8months now and I manage to do good at work and school anyway. The reason why I smoke everyday is because when I'm done school I like to get baked as shit so I can enjoy my night and relax after a hard day. Also, where I live all my friends smoke too so I always get high with a bunch of people and its fun to do. My tolerance went up though but I don't care since the weed I buy is always freaking good and I just take some bigger bong rips to get high lol

19. A kid I know who is very vocal about his marijuana use was asked this question by his mother one time ("Why do you have to be stoned all day??"). He replied by explain it to his mom in this way: "Mom, smoking weed makes everything better. My music, TV, shit walking to work, etc. It is like I have a little person riding around in my backpack and he is just rubbing my shoulders all day. Why would you NOT do that if you could?!?" Needless to say, we were really stoned and I laughed my ass off, but it is just so true, if you have to go through some rather mundane events all day, why not do them stoned, especially if they require very little focus. My example would be my (old as I must abstain from the herb at the moment) daily get up routine. I used to get up, take a little rip out my bong, usually a half bowl I had from the night before or a Sobe in my bathroom, take a shower, get dressed, and then take my walk to school (about 20-30 mins). This whole process lasted about an hour (since I was in no particular hurry). The shower and the walk, with some awesome music, were just so much better than they are currently with my break from the green. I would get to school, sober up (most of the time) by the time class started and have a wonderful start to the day. As my friend said "Why would you NOT do that everyday?!" :D

20. i smoke every single day 3-5 times. 2-3 hits a sesh...my tolerence is no where near what it was when i was a newbie, but its not bad at all. i live better when high and thats what works for me. not everyone is the same..

besides, its actually nice being able to functin, work and have convos when high, instead of just being blazed and staring at the wall