Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the point of rolling a blunt around another?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Feb 13, 2014.

1. All I can think of is to separate types of weed, but you can just mix them together in the same blunt. Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392285374.661893.jpg

2. I never seen anybody do that. I've seen people roll a blunt, then roll another around it to make it tighter, like  double rolling a joint, but I never seen the weed like that, it's always mixed together in one blunt.  I think that when you light it, you're kind of getting to smoke two blunts in one, because the bud isn't mixed, so it might burn slower or you're getting bigger hits, because when you mix it, it's all squished into one as if it was all one bag of weed grinded up when it's two different types, and when you do it like that, they're not squished together, so it's sort of like getting two layers of weed to smoke. Idk, confusing explanation even to myself.

3. Looks like a nice way to waste a blunt wrap in my opinion.
    This method's results would not differ at all from just mixing the two strains together, because either way you're inhaling two different 'smokes' at the same time. I would just roll two separate blunts to taste both buds and see how 'adding' the highs felt.

4. fuck smoking double the paper, thats just stupid and nasty...mix the weed together

5. I can only think because it looks cool. I have never done this, as i would just mix the weed together also. But i have seen some pretty cool pictures of blunts rolled like that.

6. Hey if you have any wax around you can put the wax on one end of the blunt and then get some grinded up weed and put the weed around that wax looks like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bks8N1xoHQ

7. agreed.

8. Like so many things stoners do: just because you can