Whats the point of life?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Stillblazin, Jun 27, 2012.

1. because i sure as hell have no idea.:confused:

2. Generally (what's unconscious): become the most powerful, rich motherfacker u could possibly be then have ur name carried on;
    Or Consciously: make it. do you want to become a *insert whatever*? that's your point.

3. I believe there is no universal meaning for life. Instead, there are things/people/etc. in your life that give meaning to it. It's different for each person.

4. You have a point there... ;)

[​IMG]

I think you may find many of the answers that you are searching for in this fine video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRDXohpWAIo]The meaning of life (find the fish) HD - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

ADG

5. Literally nothing.
    I don't care what you say about family, friends or creating new life. Life is pointless.
    Most of our parents are divorced and don't give a shit, friends will back stab you the moment they see profit, your teenage daughter'll get pregnant, go on facebook and rant about how she hates you and weed will still be considered illegal in your lifetime.
    That's life right there.

6. Life is meant to be lived.

7. To get high and have a good time!

8. I ask this question everyday.

9. The point of life is to be HAPPY, brother. I am surrounded by poverty and negativity and it gets me down a lot, but I know one day I'll be happy if I don't give up...I dont care if I end up as a billionaire or a recluse living off the grid, I just want to be happy and to me that is the point of life.

10. Having fun while you can and not worrying about things out of your control like..what the point of life is:smoke:

11. There is no point. You're born, forced to go to school, get a job, spread your genes (start a family) and die.

12. Literally took the words out of my mouth.

I spent a whole lot of time trying to find this answer for myself. Then I realised; Why am I spending all this time trying to figure out what my purpose or how I should be living. I should simply just be trying to live each and everyday to the fullest.

It sounds very cliche, but when you think about it it makes a shitload of sense! Tomorrow is never promised and whats in the past is over and done with. The only moment we should every dwell on is the present; and we should always try to make the most out of the present.

Enjoy every bit of it, because for all we know this may be our ONLY chance of existing as conscious beings; and I for one am not going to waste it on trivial matters or seeking to justify my presence. :smoke: :smoke:

13. What zombie here said.:cool:

14. It's that little dot above the i in life.