Whats the point of having a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ineed2smoke, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Just made an account, thought i'd share this.

What's the point of a girlfriend? So you can pay for dinner, movies, drinks, and all kinds of gay shit you didn't want to do in the first place. Skanks are where it's at. Skanks don't expect you to take them anywhere, they are a lot more freaky in bed, and most important of all you only see them when you want some.

I just endured 3 days of constant nagging and bitchery. So when my girlfriend called me this morning I knew what was up. She said we were done and that she was dropping out of school, moving back home, breaking her lease, and quitting the job my mom gave her. 1 and a half years of wasted time.

On the bright side I no longer have to attend 4 weddings, have sex with her, listen to her mom bitch whenever i see her family, pay for our vacation, get her anything for Christmas, abstain from smoking pot, get called 5x a day at work, AND! save about $50 - $75 a week on dates and shit.

I see literally no downside to this at all. Why have a girlfriend?

2. Welcome to Grasscity.

3. Sounds like you needed a better gf . If your just trying to fuck then ya , skanks is where its at . But if you find a genuine girl your in love with it shouldn't be a problem imo

4. So you have someone you can be vulnerable with? Someone to be there for you so you're not so lonely? Having sex with skanks all the time increases your chance of catching an STD?

Also, instead of finding a girl that wants you to pay for everything find a girl that pays for her own shit. Let the female know you ain't go pay for her every time you go out.

5. Yeah man I mean I got my music, the internet, my hands and a 4 gallon tub of vaseline bitches aint shit.

Oh god I'm so alone

6. I really hope this is a troll. Either that or you're 15 years old.

My girlfriend is work, she has anxiety problems, but I love that girl. It's great to have someone to come home to everyday, someone to talk to when you are bored, someone to confide in when you are worried, someone to travel the country with and have amazing experiences together, someone to suck your dick and to fuck whenever.

If you think relationships are soley what you posted in the OP you are in for a sad, sad, SAD life.

7. The point is to be happy, your girlfriend was just a bitch.

:)

8. Damn dude calling me out and shit. What did I do to you?

9. exactly...it's all about being happy, if the girl (or guy) makes you happy then good.
    it sounds like she didn't make you very happy for a while.

my girl and I have been together for quite a while and I am extremely happy. sure, there are some areas that needed a little work from time to time. but it's great facing life's problems with someone else that has similar views.

going out and getting laid is great in it's own right. just keep that up until you find someone you actually look forward to just hanging out with. it's actually a great thinh.

10. I love my girlfriend. The relationship can be a lot of work and she can be hard to deal with sometimes, but shit, so can I. She's someone to share experiences with, someone to talk to, someone to trust. And regular sex.

I think what you're looking for is just a girl to fuck, no strings attached. And I hope you make big bucks, 'cause that shit ain't cheap.

11. Just make sure to wrap up.

Don't wanna catch anything do ya?

12. lol...I think he was just trying to make an opposite point....

Its easy to feel the way you do...It takes work to find something that real and keep it. Thats just the way it is. I see your point....I think you just had a needy/high maintenance bitch on your hands.

13. Sounds like you have a bad girlfriend... Whenever I date a guy I try to put as much effort in the relationship as he's putting in. Anyways I never make the guy pay for me after a few days. Then we just go Dutch or take turns paying :)

14. You seem shattered lol.

Having another person to ride out the shittiness of life with is invaluable.

Just the solid fact that you are not entirely alone should bring you calmness.

Yeah you will fight and such, but that is the greatness of being human.

Your emotions are beautiful and complex!

: )

15. Im happy alone and have no desire to ever be in a relationship.

16. this guy is mad as hell right now for being dumped.
    so mad in fact, that he created an account on grasscity to show everyone how mad he is.

this dude mad!

ay, you mad bro?

17. the point of having a girlfriend is that you get to spend time and share your life with someone you truly care about. if you love the person, you wouldn't care about spending 50$ a week to take her out.

18. Love increases your seratonin level, that's why people say they feel high when they're with another person they feel a emotional connection with. I don't have a girlfriend but I'm not depressed nor do I care, I focus on living life each every day.

19. [quote name='"Ineed2smoke"']Just made an account, thought i'd share this.

What's the point of a girlfriend? So you can pay for dinner, movies, drinks, and all kinds of gay shit you didn't want to do in the first place. Skanks are where it's at. Skanks don't expect you to take them anywhere, they are a lot more freaky in bed, and most important of all you only see them when you want some.

I just endured 3 days of constant nagging and bitchery. So when my girlfriend called me this morning I knew what was up. She said we were done and that she was dropping out of school, moving back home, breaking her lease, and quitting the job my mom gave her. 1 and a half years of wasted time.

On the bright side I no longer have to attend 4 weddings, have sex with her, listen to her mom bitch whenever i see her family, pay for our vacation, get her anything for Christmas, abstain from smoking pot, get called 5x a day at work, AND! save about $50 - $75 a week on dates and shit.

I see literally no downside to this at all. Why have a girlfriend?[/quote]

I have no problem paying for things for my girlfriend. Moneys going to get spent anyways, may as well be on her.

You want a freaky chick, find a fat girl. She will be way freakier than all the "skanks" they rarely get any wang so they will do their best to make you come back for seconds. Also, sex is a lot better when I'm banging on chick constantly than a different one each time.

You just picked yourself up a shitty girl, now you're sad cause she dumped your ass.

20. Sounds like you had a bitchy GF that didn't appreciate shit. Don't generalize all relationships around the shitty one you had.