whats the point of a grow journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WSA, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I dont understand the reason of writing one.

2. then don't ;)

many use em as record keeping others just like to show an tell, or a place to chat

3. tips and pointers as well as pats on the back and good conversation..:smoke:
    also a way to make grasscity friends

4. They are cool for record keeping. Also, you tend to get more conversations on similiar setups, people growing the same strain and so forth. Well kept grow journals are also a good read for learning purposes.

5. its good to show your progress for others as well as yourself to see as you advance from a newb grower to pro. i like checking out others grows you can get tips as well as give advice if u knew something others didnt.

6. Not to mention you get to talk to people that are happy for you and show and tell them every detail with out worrying about getting your goods ganked.

7. all of the above.
    middy

8. keep in mind WSA this site is used like facebook...unfortunately

9. I'll be doing a grow journal on here, and also on paper in my grow room, so I can monitor exactly how much water and nutes i use every time as well as making note of any LST and it's progression. If I have a problem I want to be able to look back on my notes and pinpoint exactly where the issue started, I think it's a really good way to get yourself into a 'routine' of proper maintenance and care for your plants.

10. very true ! :bongin:

11. Helps keep track of things. Plus people can learn from my mistakes, compare my strains progress to their plant, gain friends, have a laugh, get wisdom from others. You are on the forum anyway, why wouldn't you keep a grow journal?

12. i refer back to mine for what ive done so far. like when i noticed trycs last time, color when harvested etc. cant remember the little things, need a reference