Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the place around your dealer like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokin', Mar 30, 2009.

1. my dealer lives in some shithole apartments. probably rent out under 300$ for a one bedroom. sometimes he delivers though. but charges extra for it

2. long beach ca right here. i used to have to go to lakewood and pick up the nugs there. its a good neighborhood, not like the rich neighborhood i live in. now i gotta a guy livin around my area, not sure where he lives but he delivers when he's not drunk or whatev haha, legit dealer i can call him up any time of the night and he can hook it up

3. Ours is from one of those cookie-cutter neighborhoods. Not a gated community, but the general sense of one. All little private streets belonging to the community, all the houses look the same. Much better than where I live, or even work. Lol.

4. Where ever we do it, its always inside a house. Never in a car or parking lot or out in the open.

5. i meet my guy downtown in a busy resturante parking lot, never seen his crib but hes got some fuckin nice cars! (guess there kinda mine too) hes told me before i helped buy his rims

6. He always delivers to me, so my street lol. But ive been to his house once and its the straight up ghetto though.

7. Isn't meeting in a public place way more risky than just going to their house or them coming to yours?

Personally, I always pick up at their places when I'm in the neighborhood. Some of them are in pretty nice places, some not as nice, but I'm just out of college and many of them are students.

8. always different, some in the hood, some drive to me , some meet me somewhere locally, some are in lavish apartments in gated communities or whatever, its all different

9. I've picked up from all sorts of places. The ghetto, nice houses, white castle's parking lot. Mostly my dealers live in the hood tho.

10. there's a creek I always almost fall into when I park at his house. not really, but I always think of it when I do.

11. I live in "the hood" so there's lots of open houses around. They are basically all government provided houses with like twenty people living in them and the front doors are always open, just come in, take the buds off a table and leave the cash. I walk to the ones closest to me coz it's my area and anyone who wants to start shit can eat a dick. But if I have to go to the next suburb or some shit you couldn't pay me to walk coz I don't really want to get stabbed, so that's what the place around my dealers is like.

12. mostly around my area, which is a suburb like place, or a couple miles in any direction its pamona or la puente, which can be considered sumwat hood...just a get go thing...ne place n the cut.:smoke:

13. fancy place in the suburbs (fancy for an official-jobless 20 year old).
    He's smoking 25grams a week himself, watching tv and listening music. dirty stoner :smoke:

14. You guys are gonna shit a fat one when I tell you this; My dealer is a loss/prevention security dude thats works the parking lot in business areas. And he doesn't smoke weed he just buys and sells for extra cash for whores and dirty shit like that but I dont give a flyin monkey he sells it I buy it and I smoke and get blazed then I call him to have a beer at my place. Mind you tho, I have known him for about 2 years. Gotta really know your dealer and get a mental feel for 'em most definitely so no thunder pigs come lighting you up. Catch my drift?:smoking:

15. #55 ZarTheDragon, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    pretty nice area.
    or his car ...

or i go to the club its always in the cut

16. not exactly in a nice neighborhood its easy to spot alot of traffic or new people period nosey neighbors i have also been pulled over several times coming from a trap (dealers spot) just because its being watched and police want the evidence they know you went in there for. and you also have to worry about your custos coming back to jack you! like biggie said part of the 10 CRACK commandments that can also be followed with weed never sell no crack where you rest at even if they want an OZ tell em bounce.

17. My friend since High School has a medical card.He lives in a decent neighborhood.Selling herb was his "job" for over 10 years now its just a side thing.

18. My dealer lives in the "hood". Every other house is either burned down, or abandoned and full of homeless drug addicts.

19. dealer at home lives in a trailer out in the country, not a bad part of "town" just not a nice house haha my dealer at school, i have no idea where he lives i always just meet him at parties or WaWa haha

20. I get it delivered to my apt