Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the place around your dealer like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokin', Mar 30, 2009.

1. That's ok I don't care about rep. It's funny that the troll tries to neg rep me though; not only is it an abuse of the rep system but he can't give or take any away because his is negative :laughing:

I was serious though. I really do feel sorry for him and people like him.

2. The place around my dealer looks like my house because it is.

Certain "Harder" drugs require a trip into the hood.

3. I don't deal with hoodrats, period. I'm done with that life, you can get good bud in safe neighborhoods just as well. My guy lives uptown in a rich neighborhood, he's an engineer. My other guy lives in a decent, quiet neighborhood, he's a pastor(lol, I know). I hardly go through anyone else unless a close friend gets it for me.

4. hah all my dealers live in apartments but the hoods arnt too bad.

5. #25 Wrecked, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Dude it was a joke, calm the fuck down.

There are threads like "how old is your dealer", "what kind of dealer do you have" and this one, its just funny cos I thought at first it was all from the same guy.

Please quit stalking my posts. You must really have nothing to do all day if your... Oh wait, you probably dont because you quit smoking.

Obviously acting like a dick because I left negative feedback. Dont bitch about it, everyones allowed to leave reputation, and as soon as it will let me do it again I'll send another bad reputation, because I dont condone of your posts.

Enough of the constant disrespect and trolling that seems to appear in every post of yours.

6. i get from good friends who at 19 on their own houses and my one buddy drives a benz and the other drives an escalade. dealing isnt a poor mans game haha:smoke:

7. WTF dude ur the one who is acting a fool and being stupid bout it grow up or get off this Forum!!!!!!!!!:D

8. my dude lives in a classic suburbia and from what hes told me hes very successful and just has fun hooking up his friends with dank.. i wish all dealers were that way haha

9. It depends, mostly it is right in front of my house if I get a delivery. Otherwise it could be in any culdesac, driveway or parking lot.

10. I only buy it once or twice a year for variety but other than one or two major growers the only dealers I know and/or ever deal with are like that. They all successful careers, families, and are just responsible citizens who happen to sell cannabis.

11. I usually get my mids from people that are in college too, so I guess it would be your usual college dorm/res atmosphere. When I go home I usually buy from some old high school buddies and they live in an apartment complex in a nice part of town. I don't go to there apartment to pick it up anymore because they got busted awhile back and are trying to stay low. We usually meet at a baseball field near my house.

12. #32 KansasToker, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    rich student apartment complexes where the dank always flows steady

13. He's in a neighborhood with a bunch of nice houses in it. Not sketchy at all.

14. I live in NYC and have an insane amount of dealers on my cell phone, at least 10 from every borough. It's so easy to get bud here in the city, it's not as challenging as it used to be back when I first started out. So to answer your question all my dealers are from all types of neighborhoods but my 2 most reliable sources are in pretty bad neighborhoods but that's common here in Brooklyn.

15. Well, there's a Subway, 7-11 and a hair salon right next to my dealer.
    Hah, my "dealer" is a dispensary in a small store cluster. I can go to 7-11 and get cash out of the ATM, go next door to the dispensary, come back out and grab a slurpee from 7-11, then go out the door and get a sub from Subway. Then I'm ready to go home (2 minutes away, literally) and get baked.
    Couldn't be more convenient :)

16. I usually meet my dealer(s) in town somewhere. It's a pretty nice area, with a pretty low crime rate. I don't have any full-time dealers most of them are just doing it on the side to make an extra buck or to support their habit of smoking marijuana. A lot of them just buy 1-2 ounces for personal and if anyone needs some they sell it off slowly.

17. #37 thexnobody, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    eh, I gotta friend that lives in a house, in an older neighborhood - not a bad neighborhood at all, just houses from like the mid 90's, so they look a little worn.

I have another friend that lives with his pops, who is one of the nicest people I have ever met. When you go to his house, you don't knock - you just walk in. Everyone's family. He makes a massive amount of food for anyone who wants it. And though we hide it from him out of respect, he is cool with the smoking as long as its outside (garage, porch, patio, etc)

And finally, a friend who lives in an apartment in a college town.

18. My relatives all sling it so it's easy to find...They deliver..

19. uhhh...Mexican barrio in Northern Chicago burbs?

its a shitty apt. complex but the guy is my friend since 6th grade...

I also pick up from guys in equally shitty but not mexican locations all around my neighborhood

its all good though they're cool...

20. My dealer's "hood" is actually a normal, middle-class area. (I just grabbed off him early tonite):smoking: