What's the perfect pet?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordan21, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Ok so me and my friends were talking about having the perfect pet and I was saying how I would love to have one of those police dogs that did WHATEVER I said and he would LOVE weed. Like whenever I open a bag he would come running over and sit next to me. And where ever I would go he would come. Whenever I chilled he would come. And when I smoke and didn't give him a hit or something he would give me those puppy dog eyes. And if I would need something across the room he would get it for me. And he was a loyal respectful perfect protectful dog.

And me and my friends were talking about all sorts of animals from bears to birds and komodo dragons haha.

So tell me about your perfect pet, any type of animal you want.

2. A dog that pisses alcohol and shits drugs.

3. #3 budluver, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    a mexican

Don't need Racist Remarks here in The City

4. I want a monkey that will give me head whenever I want.

5. Bernese Mountain Dog.

Attached Files:

6. A legal pet?

A fucking dog...

/thread

7. Does not have to be a legal pet. And what does /thread mean?

8. It means end thread I believe..

well if it isn't legal i would say a monkey, but it would ruin shit, birds don't shut up, I hate cats I like em but they are annoying and require a litter box...Fish is boring..

A Tiger, or a Dog..I still say a dog..mans best friend...

9. this guy mother

10. This is the perfect pet:

[​IMG]

(yes, this is my baby girl :D )

11. German Sheppard or a Pit...I don't have any pictures of my Shepard, but i love that bitch (female dog :D)

12. Props for the pic. I would + rep but I'm on my iPod.

13. i was going to give you a silly answer like,, '' GET A PET ROCK''

but i cant argue with this post or make a joke after this post.....

this blades 100% on topic with his picture,,,,

because i once had this breed of dog,,, a retired breeder,, i got her as a mature woman,,,

but this breed of dog,, WEIMERIRENEER,,, spellings proablly wrong,,, but it's german,,,, so thats my excuse,,,

BUT THIS DOG WAS SO LOYALL, SO FAITHFULL,,, so much of all you want a pet to be,,and so much more,,,,

puppies are big dollar,,, 500-,800-,1200 DOLLARS ... not a cheap purchase at all...

but in the long run,,, worth every PENNY,,,,, i miss my dog,,, and ive had many,,, and none compare to my weimerriweimer....

bonnie was her name,,, R.I.P. baby,,,,:cool:

14. I love all dogs, but I will only buy German Shepards...I love them...A Pit would be second...

15. i actually chocked up a littlr after reading my post....im such a bitch.....

but theres one thing a woman cant come between ,,, and that is A MAN AND HIS DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

....o.k. after that man statement i feel....not so much like a bitch,,,:D

[​IMG]:hello:

16. Serval.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbSnmetciU&feature=related]YouTube - Serval Jump[/ame]

17. my A.K.C. trained attack cats will whip that cats ass,,,,

serval times,,,,:D

18. inspector gadget, that n!ggas got a lighter in his thumb, ur set for life man