whats the next step?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OTBro11, Nov 5, 2011.

1. #1 OTBro11, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    I am going to try to keep this short. Me and a friend got pulled over, searched and they found a grinder on me and a dime bag on my friend. I got a misdemeanor of the 4th degree for possession of drug paraphernalia . I have to appear in court in a couple of days. I have never gotten in trouble before until now. Also, I live in the state of Ohio. I was wondering, is it worth getting a lawyer?(Im trying to keep my parents out of this), how big of a fine am I looking at? And what the chances of this getting wiped off?

Another question for you guys. Does anyone know how to get your court room changed? There is a better court room that I have been told takes it easier on guys in situations like me. And I was hoping to try to switch to that. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?

Thanks for any help.

2. Pre Trial? If you have no priors you'll be fine. My boy got pulled with almost an oz in his car in louisiana and he got it expunged, he didn't even go to jail, which amazes me because any amount is usually 6 months here. Look up your states laws.

3. Thats nothing homie, dont sweat it. Youll probably have to do a class and community service, when you finish that it'll be wiped.

4. Thanks. Ya I am just hoping to pay the fine maybe do some community service and forget this ever happened.

5. That's shitty man. Me and my boys got pulled over and they found a grinder papers a bowl and a gram and let us go haha. Canada is awesome.

6. I got caught with a bong , grinder and a gram and just got it confiscated in NZ ahaha they cant be fucked with that shit over here

7. Pray for it to be expunged otherwise the next step is learning to say "Welcome to Mcdonalds!".

8. fuck your dog

9. Don't sweat it, It's not a lot. It really depends on your state laws and judge.

10. Another question for you guys. Does anyone know how to get your court room changed? There is a better court room that I have been told takes it easier on guys in situations like me. And I was hoping to try to switch to that. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?