Whats the name of your piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by acekilla89, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I got a bong names Zues

2. GI Bong. GI stands for Good Intentions.

3. I have an 8 in percolated bong named Andrew Dawes From Connecticut and a crazy looking dry piece shaped kind of like a mushroom named The Ambassador Archibald Raymond Winchester The Third. Lengthy I know, but it's the only name that would do him justice.

4. I love namings things!
    I have a tinytiny pipe named Pepito or Tito for short(er)
    I used to have a beautiful pipe named Augustus Vitruvian but he was destroyed by a drunken bitch with butterfingers
    I also have a giant pipe that doesn't have a name... i dont know why. maybe because everytime i smoke from him im so high i forget to name him? hahah i'll work on it and post a pic of him lataa

5. Physco , rooster , the whistler, o Riely, Lebong James, Farmer John

6. Got a spoon named Abby
    Little bong named Albert
    Hookah named Jerome
    and an unnamed bong that I got recently

7. a spoon named sebastian and a bubbler named cobra commander

8. I don't get people who don't name their pieces. That is one of the best parts of getting a new piece.

If its the fact that its difficult to come up with names make sure there is a story, or just a reason to name it what its named.

I named mine E.T The Excellent Toker, because one of the first times I used it I watched E.T and the whole time I was convinced E.T was stoned.

9. My pipe is senior smokey because I got him in mexico

10. I have a glass bong named Jenny (I later named my horse on Zelda Twilight Princess after my bong lol) and an old fasioned wooden pipe named Annabelle

11. My bubbler is named Zeus II (Zeus I fell off of a 4th story balcony...I don't really like to talk about it :()

12. IN the beginning I had a little Chinese brass pipe only guys from the 70's will remember this one

http://www.chinaculture.org/img/2004-11/09/xinsrc_3511010914496021492835.jpg

Keeping with the Chinese theme I named this pipe "

Kung Fu

Then when I saw how nice it worked I got a east Indian water pipe :

http://www.saludhealthinfo.com/health/images/Hooka.jpg

This one a buddy was hitting on it and said after he had hit it several times :

" Wow this water pipe sure fucks you up man "

So I said well , " The little Chinese one is called Kung Fu and I guess the big east Indian one I will call :

Fuck Yu !

We all busted up and the names stuck :)

Aloha

Local Boy

13. Voltron McBong (home made 4 chambered bong), Frankenstein McBong (24" Perc'd and Diffused Redeye Bong), Aquamosquito (bubbler), the Goon Typhoon (a typhoon pipe), the Trubbler (5 chambered bubbler), Joe Pesci (huge one hitter) theres more, but those are the more mentionable peices.

14. my favorite home made pipe is named Saphira after the dragon on Eragon because she hits like a dragon,lol.

15. My bowl, Beluga.

16. his names desmond tiny shortened to des tiny or destiny =]
    bought him for 20$ the other day at the gas station

[​IMG]

17. the five footer i have is named thehowitzer cannon

18. My little spoon is called Taj Mahal because it's got that look to it. I bought a new big spoon last week that has yet to be named... I haven't been stoned enough yet.

19. #40 Reemer, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I got a small chillum named Sam Carter and I broke my favorite spoon recently named Daniel Jackson or DJ
    I also have a bong named frosty the snow bong because the first time we used it we had no ice so we filled it with snow