whats the name of that thing?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Digit, May 23, 2003.

  1. anyone know the name of that "instrument" thats basically just a metal pole attatched to some wires and gizmos to make "notes" (noise) when things enter its proximity?

    i want one.

    how expensive are they and could i hook it upto my puter with little fuss?

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page