Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most youve smoked in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I mean you, not what you've shared with 10 friends. Personally I've only smoked like 1.2g in an hour. My tolerance is really low.

2. #2 Weedity, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I believe it was around 2.5 to 3 grams in one ACTUAL sitting.

In one day of smoking I went through a half ounce. 

Would love to do that everyday, sucks that money is a bitch  :laughing:

3. im gonna smoke a shit load tonight as its friday. so ill weigh it when i skin up and add it up :)

Last night i had smoked about 2.5/3g and it had just gone midnight, was gonna make another biff but went bed.

4. Holy shit lol.

5. i have smoked a 8th, quater in one whole day.  but as for one session i would say an 8th to the dome home all alone.

6. I can only smoke like 3 bowls before its too harsh for me and I have to wait a while.

7. That's how it was before I had a tolerance, I wish I could still be like that.

Shit, I remember when smoking 1 blunt would annihilate me for the entire day  :laughing:

8. A 1 gram blunt and a fat bowl of some killer shit. Reggie i've taken fat fat blunts to the face. A quarter was one i know because i weighed how much i put in. It took me almost a half hour to smoke it.

I would love to take an eighth of dank to my face but i can't afford a $50 smoke sesh. If i was high for a couple days yeah but i know in 5 hours i would want to smoke again.

9. I'm the same way I think the most I've smoked on my own in one day was almost an 8th but it took me all day XD low tolerance for the win ^.^ but after like 2 bowls I have to stop drink like 3 glasses of water or milk and then go again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. A whole QP between me and 6 other friends on 420, our friends parents were gone for the weekend so we didn't have to worry about gettin caught and we got really blazed an it was just a really fun night, and also me and 2 of my friends smoked 4 grams during lunch at school and then went to school High as fuck and I fell asleep in algebra haha.

11. For some reason if I was to try and do a gram out of a bong in one sitting I would probably pass out. I can easily smoke 4 grams of joints in one sitting though.

12. Like 4gs, way to much but whatever

13. I'm not sure how much it was that me and my friend smoked but I almost greened out when we hotboxed her bathroom one day it was wild

14. Back when my friend was a dealer we would just sit n load bong rips for hours. No telling how much in a sitting but that fool would load like .5 'snaps' every time hahah

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

15. 5 blunts in one day. It was about a month or more after starting so I'm proud of it. Haha. Keep toking.