Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most you've smoked in a day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZionTown, Nov 4, 2008.

1. The most i have smoked in a day is a 1/4 of some dank?

2. Todays my birthday so I'm smoking a 1/4 with some people.

3. Habby b-day! What kind of bud?

4. Never spent the whole day getting extremely high (kind of seems like a waste of a day IMHO), but it's not uncommon for me and my buddy to go through an eighth each on a friday night. AND HBD WACHIGA!!!

TG

5. yea probably an eight max. lightweight's FTW!

6. How many posts till someone claims they smoke ounces a day?

7. One more post!

I've smoked a quarter pound with some friends in highschool, it was mids.. we didnt finish all 4 ounces in the evening, but we definantly smoked way more than half of it. I'd be surprised if there was an ounce left. By the end of the next day it was completly gone

we paid 120$ for it

However, that is completly pointless and retarded. We could have made alot of money off of that pot and got some better weed

8. Happy B-day.

and the most i have smoked by myself is a 1/4
    and i was fuckin ripped off my ass.

9. i smoked 2lbs on 420 with an 8 foot bong

10. i most ive smoked in a day would have to be 3 ounces between 3 friends... and it was also on 420 day... we were baked all day.. it was a good time and some dank weed for around here

11. Are you serious?:eek: you must have iron lungs or something. i would burn out

12. For my buddys birthday we picked up an ounce of OG Kush there were like 6-8 of us i cant remember :smoke:. Well we smoked a whole ounce at a park in one sitting. While smoking blunt we were rolling more blunts. Needless to say it was a waste of good herb.

13. all the weed.

one day i just smoked all the weed.

14. I hate fucking people who say they smoked a pound in one day, there is no way you smoked 2 lbs in one day, you would have to be smoking bowl after bowl (Literally for 12+ hours) 2 pounds is a LOT of fucking weed, not even to say how expensive it is, you really wasted 2 lbs of weed in one day you should be slapped. 20 times, and even if I saw you do it, I wouldnt believe it.

15. word +rep. i hate that shit too.

16. evidently about 3 minutes

17. A quad. In high school we had "Friday Night Smokeouts" which we just met in our buddy's garage, drank, and toked until we fell asleep. It was awesome, I miss those times :/

18. word, i agree

19. #19 C.R.E.A.M, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
    eh..this halloween me and 3 friends smoked a half-o and than smoked another quarter.....its was alot but we just smoked a bunch of 2-3 grams blunts and than a 6 gram L to finish the night
    ....wouldnt smoke alot of that with a bong/bowl with at once.

20. People need to relax, I dont think the guy who said 2 pounds was serious. Go smoke a good bong or something.

Back on topic the most weed ever smoked by my friends and i was last 420. We went to the woods made a fire and about 12 of us smoked 5 ounces of mids and a half ounce of white russian between about 9pm on 419 and 6pm on 420. Now while this may have been a big waste of weed they were just mids and we had a fucking blast doing it. I mean it was pretty cheap to do that really, we all got more than our moneys worth that day. Before people start yelling at other people, or saying they hate those kind of people for smoking a lot at once, what are you complaining about? I mean really if anything think its stupid and remind yourself how you would never waste your precious weed like that. There is no reason to start saying shit to/about people for a choice they made that has no effect on anyone besides themselves.

Now go light up a bong for me because im stuck at work and this is the best thing I have to do right now.