Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Most Youve Ever Paid For Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dedadoo, Jun 18, 2013.

1. What kind? How much did you get?

2. $110 quarter. 

3. $30 for a gram when I was a n00b ($20/g is normal around here)

$75 for an eighth ($55-60 is norm). Dude claimed it was Alaskan Thunderfuck. It was good, but definitely not worthy of that notorious title.

4. 60 an eighth and 30 for the delivery service..i got skywalker kush

5. #5 chonnelly, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Got a half for a friend's birthday a while back. Think i paid like 140-150? Was his first time getting high, said it was a great time.

I could tell he was having such a good time in the hotel room because of the dry bar of soap he was smearing on the walls Lol.

6. 700 for a half mid

7. Please say thats half a pound..

8. half a gram

9. highest Ive paid is 240 a half but thats a ripoff I get it for 350/oz or 150-180/ half oz 

10. #10 squidrick420, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Back in high school I got a $30 gram lol.

Edit: Also got a $70 eighth from that same dealer back then...

11. #11 That Hippie Kid, Jun 19, 2013

yeah we've all been through that haha. Freshman year i was trying to get weed from some kid and he pulled the "oh i only have this much left and its medical" so i gave him 30 bucks and he ended up giving me like .2

now i wont even pay 20 for a gram unless it was some exclusive shit from a shop.

12. 140 a zip. gotta love the bay.

13. 20 bucks for a gram of hash.....gave random dude 20 bucks he said wait here Ill be right back...............

lesson lernt...not everybody is honest

14. 25/g was the most i ever paid. now its 40/8th 75/quarter  140/half

15. #15 Endless Rain, Jun 19, 2013
    $150 for a very very fat half O of premium medicinal master kush (probably the better part of 16+ grams) , holy fuck balls was that stuff potent, tasty, stinky and just amazing. Best bud I have ever had hands down, next to alien kush. 

16. Back in 1981 when skunk first came out I paid $75 a quarter oz. That was a shitload of money for pot back then.

17. 60 an eighth and 110 a quarter annnd 210 a half. Back when I didn't know Shit

18. 200 for an ounce of the best stuff I've ever smoked. That's probably not that bad, but its a lot considering I'm in Canada.

19. Not bad at all. Even better that you're in Canada. I imagine prices suck dick up there

20. #20 takeadab, Jun 19, 2013
    Not bad at all. Even better that you're in Canada. I imagine prices suck dick up there
    </blockquote>

Nah canada's just as cheap if not cheaper than the MMJ states

Sent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app